chapter 3

Mika POV

As I go out of the room going to the next room of our next subject. I saw Kaito-san, one of uncle izana's men's. I also saw kei-san and kenji-san. And my eyes landed on the woman with them. And I actually got surprise seeing her. She was the woman that save me yesterday.

They approach me and then Kaito-san told me about her being my babysitter. Why do I even need a babysitter? I can take care of myself.

I look at the woman and she was surprised seeing me too. "hello, Diba ikaw yung bata kahapon?"(hello, aren't you the kid yesterday?) she ask as I just nod. I understand a little of Tagalog since uncle izana is a half-filipino.

She then told me about her too and introduce herself as my babysitter. I don't know why but I feel comfortable around her.

TIMESKIP

School is over and I am waiting for uncle ran and uncle rindo to pick me up since they said they will pick me up even though i want to go home by myself. Not so long uncle ran and uncle rindo has arrived and I went straight in the car.

"so how's school?" uncle ran ask as I put on my seatbelt. "it's good" I simply answer.

"by the way did you meet your new babysitter? I heard she brought you your lunch this morning" uncle rindo exclaimed as I just hummed.

Ran POV

Mika is always like this now. Always ending the conversation and just simply answering ever since draken died when her mom died, Emma she was still a lively girl since draken is with her but when draken died shes always quiet.

I don't treat her special just because she is izana's niece. I treat her Speacial because she is the reason we are in the right path.

-FLASHBACK-

we just found out that Emma is pregnant, izana's half-sibling. Izana would always give Emma what she needs and wants and as his servant me, rindo and kakucho would always take care of Emma and the baby that we even accidentally shouted at izana because we were panicking what we should do.

We were actually planning on doing something bad but when we found out that Emma was pregnant. Izana was very happy making him become a good guy and as his servants we chose to follow his path. But then when Emma died giving birth to Mika. We were sad for izana but even if Mika was the one who died he'll still be sad.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

We arrived at the mansion as guards bow at us. And Mikey nor izana isn't here yet. Mika said she already met her babysitter and where the hell is her babysitter?

As me and my brother was following Mika to the kitchen we saw a woman. And it's probably Mika's babysitter. The three of us look at her as she was baking cookies. Then Mika approach her and pulling her shirt making her turn around at us.

Y/n POV

I was just baking cookies for Mika the child that I am going to take care of when suddenly I felt someone pull my shirt. I turn around and saw Mika with two guy with....... purple hair?

I decided to ignore them since I think they must be like Mr kakucho. I wash my hands first and dry it with a dry towel then I squat down in front if Mika to match her height.

"do you want some cookies?" I asked as I gave her a smile. Now that I'm close to her face she looks so cute.

Gusto ko kagatin ang pisngi nya. Sobrang cute nya. (I want to bite her cheeks. She's so cute)

She look at me first then smile as she nod. My mood kinda suddenly brighten seeing her cute smile. Maybe because she's so cute that I can die. "Tanggalin muna natin bag mo, Baka nabibigatan ka na"(let's remove your bag first, it might be heavy) I said as I remove her backpack and put it on the chair in the dining table. I took a plate and put pieces of cookies for Mika as she went to seat at the dining table. I serve her cookies then I look at the two man who looks like who seen a ghost. "gusto nyo din po ba ng cookies?"(do want some cookies too?) I ask them giving them a smile. "s-sure" the man in mullet hair answer as the man with him follow him and sat at the dining table.