chapter 9

No one POV

"nak isang linggo ka na nandito sa bahay baka masisante ka na ng boss mo"(Dear, you've been home for a week, you might get fired by your boss again) M/n says as she was sitting at the couch "wag kang mag alala ma. Nag paalam ako kay sir."(Don't worry, I asked for sir izana's permission) y/n says as she give her mother her usual herbal tea. 2 days ago her mother has already been discharged from the hospital and the bills has already paid off but the problem is that the money she used to pay the hospital bills was supposed to be for their payments for their debts. "Baka bawasan ang suweldo mo naman"(He might reduce your salary)

"Hindi yan ma. Mabait si sir izana. Basta wag mo'kong intindihin. Ang intindihin mo ma ay ang sarili mo"(No mom don't worry. Sir izana is a good person. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself)

Not long after, y/n heard a call outside from their house. "M/N!! LUMABAS KA JAN! BAYARAN MO NA YUNG UTANG MO!"(M/N! Get out of there! Pay off your debt now!) an old lady shouted outside the house. Y/n went out of the house and saw the woman that they borrowed a money before. "Aling Nenang—" before y/n could finish her sentence, the woman she called Aling Nenang started to nagged her. "Hoy y/n Baka naman kayo ay may pambayad na. Nung nakaraang taon pa yon." (Oi Y/n maybe you already have money to pay me. Your mother's debts to me was still last year)

"Pasensya na po, na—" (I'm really sorry m—)

"Pasensya! Pasensya! Hindi nyo mababayaran ang utang nyo saken kung puro kayo Pasensya!"(sorry! Sorry! You won't be able to pay your debts if you keep saying sorry!)

"na-ospital po kasi si mama nung isang araw kaya po nagastos namin yung pambayad ko dapat sa iyo"(Mom was hospitalized the other day, so we had to spent the money that I should have paid the debt to you)

"ay wala akong pake Basta bayaran nyo ang utang nyo saken kundi ipapa police ko kayo!"(I don't care! What I need is you! To pay your debts to me or I'll report you to the police!)

"Pasensya na po talaga"(I'm really sorry)

"pag Bibigyan ko kayo hanggang bukas pag hindi nyo nabayaran kukunin ko tong Lotte ng bahay nyo!"(I'll give till tomorrow to pay your debts if you don't pay by tomorrow I will take your house!)

"aling Nenang! Baka naman po pede nyong i-extend. Hindi po ako makaka kuha ng pera ng ganon kabilis" (Aling Nenang! Could you please extend the due date, I can't have money that fast)

"wala akong pake Basta bayaran nyo ang utang nyo saken bukas!"(I don't care! I need you to pay me back tomorrow!) soon after, she left as y/n sigh from stress. She don't know where she'll get a large amount of money to pay off their debt by tomorrow.

"Ate y/n, are you okay?"

"Pagod na ata ako. Naririnig ko na boses ni Mika"(I think I'm tired. I can hear Mika's voice) y/n said to herself as she sigh again, saying that she missed Mika. "Pagod ka na nga ata. You look so tired"(I think you really are tired too, you look so tired) izana says as they walk towards y/n. As y/n look at them with a surprise look. "Sir?!"

"Ate y/n!!" Mika shouted happily as she ran towards y/n and hugged her feet. "Wait lang sir naguguluhan ako" (hold on a second sir, I'm confused)

"well Mika wanted to see you badly so... You know"

"oh..."

"Let's go inside first, it's starting to get hot here" y/n announced as they went in. Y/n lead the way with her walking side by side with Mika as they hold each others hands. Followed by izana and Mikey behind them as always.