chapter 8

No One POV

a few weeks has passed since that incident passed and the time that izana and Mikey's friends were here, all they did was have fun and go sightseeing. "ate y/n where's my uncles?" Mika ask with her sleepy feature as she walk towards y/n who's cooking breakfast for her. "your uncles just left earlier" y/n replied as she chuckle, seeing Mika still sleepy. Mika sat at the dining table and saw that his uncle, izana left his laptop. "ate y/n! Isn't this uncle izana's laptop?" Mika ask pointing at it. "oh yeah he must've forgotten it...."

"then let's bring it to him!" Mika says as her face bloomed with excitement. Y/n chuckle at the sight of her "sure but first! You have to eat your breakfast and take a shower too!" she said as she lightly tickle Mika.

TIMESKIP

Mika and y/n arrived in front of izana's company as Kei and Kaitou was behind them. "is this the place?" y/n asked to the their two bodyguards. "yup! This is it! It's so big isn't?" Kei says "yeah it is" y/n replied as she was just looking up at the building in front of them. "Swerte ng mapapang asawa ni sir izana"(sir izana's future wife is so lucky) y/n mumble to herself as she look around the building, seeing the place really expensive. "what?" Kei ask as he was curious what y/n said in her culture language "I said whoever's going to be sir izana's wife in the future is so lucky"

"what do you mean?" Kaitou ask "I mean look at this place, she can have a part of this" y/n replied.

"nahh"

"I think sir izana haven't thought of getting married" Kaitou says as they we're going in the elevator "ha?! Ang tanda nya na tapos di niya pa naiisipan mag asawa!?"(ha?! He's already old enough yet he haven't thought of getting married?!) y/n blurt out, out of surprised. "y/n, please speak in a language we can understand" Kaitou says bluntly as Kei laugh "damn Kaitou don't be so blunt Hahaha" as y/n got embarrassed. "but still, sir izana is already old enough to get married so why isn't he married yet?" y/n ask "who knows, he doesn't even have a girlfriend yet too" Kei says "WHAT?"

Kei chuckle as he see y/n so surprised. "wow I never expected that, I thought he would have a girlfriend at least. But why is sir izana doesnt have a lover yet?"

"who knows, maybe he's focusing his attention to Mika"

"hmm I guess your right"

"but did sir izana had a crush or something before?" y/n ask whisperly to Kei and Kaitou as they think of y/n's question. "ate y/n is chismosa" Mika says with a pout. "ay baby! It's not what you think! I'm just curious" y/n reasoned as she chuckled nervously.

Chismosa=Gossiper

"what's chismosa?" Kei ask "you don't have to know it Mr. Kei" y/n answer, avoiding the question.

*DING

"hey what's chihsmohsa?" Kei ask again as Mika and y/n just walk away from them. Kei look at Kaitou "what's chihsmohsa?"

"how should I know"

Arriving at izana's office, they knock on the door first as they went in "UNCLE!!" Mika ran towards him happily as he gave him a hug. "What're you doing here?" izana asked. "we brought you your laptop!"

"really? My niece is an angel" izana says as he hug Mika more as Mika laugh. Kakucho noticed y/n, holding the laptop as kakucho went towards her "I'll take care of this" he says "thank you!" as y/n give the laptop to kakucho. "y/n, you can go rest for a minute. I'll spend time with Mika" izana says with a smile "yes, I understand"

Y/n went out as she walk around the building, sightseeing. "infairness ang laki ng building na toh ha"(infairness this building is big) y/n whispered to herself as she walk around.