chapter 4

Mika POV

Uncle izana doesnt have work today. That's what he said. Cause he said he wants to rest since this past few days is all he do is work. And now we're in the Amusement park here in Philippines. I ask uncle izana to let me go out with are y/n and he agreed but he came with us though uncle mikey didn't come with us since he said that he still have something to do with his shop. Uncle kakucho is with us too and some bodyguards too. And it's catching a lot of attention. "uncle izana?" I called "yes?" he said as he look at me while I hold ate y/n's hand as we walk "do we really have to be with bodyguards?" I ask cause I am getting embarrassed for them. "yes, Mika it's for your safety" uncle izana answer. I look up at ate y/n as we hold hands while she was looking around.

Then as we were walking I heard screams and saw rollercoaster. "uncle izana can we ride there?" I ask pointing at the rollercoaster. I actually never tried one. "hmm? You sure? Aren't you scared?" uncle izana stated.

Scared? I'm actually not feeling scared. I kinda feel excitement on trying the rollercoaster.

"no" I simply answer "then we're going to ride the rollercoaster" uncle izana announced as I felt ate y/n's hand become a little sweaty. "ate y/n?" I called looking up at her "are you okay?"

"i-im fine baby, don't worry"

Y/n POV

Lord, wag nyo po Sana muna ako Kunin. Aalagaan ko pa po si mama. Wala pa din po akong jowa. Ayoko din po mamatay ng single. (Lord, please don't pick me up yet. I still need to take care of my mom. I still don't have a boyfriend yet too. I don't want to die single)

Mika wanted to ride the rollercoaster and I agreed even though I'm afraid of high heights. And now we are riding on it as I can feel like I'm about to piss my pants.

The rollercoaster then is going up to the highest then it will go down a few seconds by now and my heart is really beating so fast.

Jusko po lord, unang linggo ko pa lang po sa bago Kong trabaho. Wag nyo po muna ako ku-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (OMG lord, it's still my first week in my new job please don't pick me up Ye- AHHHHHHHH)

"ate y/n, are you okay?" ask Mika as she is behind me while I am throwing up at a corner. I turn around and said "y-yes, I'm fine baby don't wo- bluargh"

"I'm sorry" said Mika looking down with a sad face "no. No. No. No. It's okay don't worry. Ate y/n is okay" I said, pretending. I don't want her to blame herself. She already have enough of blaming herself even though it's not really her fault.

She just stare at me with a sad face "look! I'm fine. see!. Ate y/n is not throwing up anymore" I said giving her a big smile.

"really?"

"yes! Now come on. Let's go ride the others too!."

Izana POV

Mika and her babysitter ride all the rides here in the amusement park while we follow them around. Even though her babysitter get sick in all the rides that is high and throwing up after. She just continue to be with Mika and play with her.

As the sun is going down. Mika wanted to see the sunset and now we are in a Ferris wheel though two people are only allowed into one cabin. And as we are in the line waiting for our turn I saw Mika smirk out of nowhere as she look at me. "what's wrong?" I ask her "uncle izana, it's time for you to have a girlfriend"

"huh? What are-"

"Kasunod po!" (next please!)

Mika then suddenly let go of y/n's hand then push me and y/n to go inside the cabin. "bye" said Mika before the cabin door close then went up. I look at the window and saw her go in to an another cabin with kakucho. Well at least Its fine since she's with kakucho. But what does he mean "it's time for me to have a girlfriend"?