chapter 11

NO ONE POV

"Y/n... I like you..."

Izana stated as he was facing kakucho, pretending to be y/n. "again"

"why?!"

"say it with feelings" Kakucho replied bluntly. Currently Izana is practicing how to confess to y/n whilst kakucho pretends to be her. 

"Y/n... Mahal kita, Mahal na Mahal kita. Ikaw at ikaw lang ang aking mamahalin."

(Y/n... I love you, I love you so much. You are the only one that I will ever love)

He said as his eyes soften and thinks about the girl she had just mentioned, Y/n

"hmm... It's good but I think you still need to add more?"

Izana sigh in frustration, not knowing what to add next to his words of his feelings for y/n.

THAT NIGHT

"Ate Y/n! I'm home!" Mika shouted happily as she enter the house. "oh! Mika! Welcome home!"

"Ate Y/n! Uncle picked me up from school today!" She happily exclaimed running towards her, hugging her feet. As izana and kakucho also showed up. "hm~ that's good" she says as she gave Mika a smile whilst holding a tray of food. "Y/n..." Mikey called as he walks down the stairs.

"Sir! Jan ka lang! Wag kang Bababa!"(sir, just stay there! Don't come down!) y/n shouted as she ran upstairs to mikey who was walking down the stairs. "what's... going on?..." izana slowly exclaimed as he watch his brother clinging onto y/n as dark aura surround him. "Sir! Tulong!"(sir! Help!) y/n cried out making izana snapped, running for y/n's aide.

"fever?"

Izana took Mikey and walk him to his room. "what happened?" he ask as he lay down Mikey on his bed. "well... There's this guy called earlier named inui and told me to pick up sir Mikey" she explained, putting down the tray of light foods for Mikey. "medyo bumaba naman na po lagnat ni sir mikey don't worry"(His fever had already come down a bit so don't worry) she added giving him a warm smile.

He chuckle as he reply "thanks" and smile back at her. "Don't go flirting in front of a sick person" Mikey exclaimed who was sweating badly. Y/n saw this and took a dry towel and wipe them off his face. "Sir, How do you feel? Does your head still hurt?" Y/n asked as she wipe his sweat on his neck.

Izana saw this and took the towel that y/n was using to wipe mikey's sweat. "I-I'll do it..." He said as he was clearly annoyed seeing that the girl he like is wiping his brother's sweat. "You can go to Mika and do your thing..."

"Besides Mikey is my brother"

Y/n took this as a brotherly love and did as what she was told.

"don't worry I won't steal her from you" Mikey stated as soon as Y/n has left the room. "How will I be able to believe that when you literally cling to her moment ago"

Mikey chuckle "what can I say I'm sick?"

"ohoho the invincible Mikey is sick? Then just die!" izana grab a pillow and hit him with it only to be dodge. "look at that! You're already fine and you act so sick in front of y/n!" he said as he threw the pillow his holding at mikey. "I told you I won't steal her!"

"shut up!"

NEXT DAY

"Sir?! Dapat nagpapahinga ka sa kwarto mo!"(Sir!? You should be resting at your room!) y/n stated as he saw Mikey taking a seat in the kitchen. "I don't understand what you said just now but don't worry I'm fine now..." he assured as he gave her a smile "Izana will kill me if I continue to be sick..."