The nostalgic look on Hiiraeiji's face was instantly put away. He said with a smile: "Yes, that's not wrong at all."

Then, the five of them sat around the low table in Hiiraeiji's dormitory and ate hot pot. .

Just when Hiiragi Eiji was shocked by the special meatballs of Konoden Hishito, and began to ask Hishito Kodene how to make meatballs with great interest, Gojo Satoru suddenly said: "Ah, I have always forgotten to tell you one thing. The sister school exchange meeting will start in about a month, and the group from Kyoto High School will arrive with us in about five days. There is also good news, that is, the three second-year students will also come back tomorrow. "

So, except for the sound of the hot pot boiling, all other sounds in the room disappeared.

Looking at the frozen four people, Gojo Satoru was a little surprised and said: "What's wrong? Why are you all so surprised? This exchange meeting is a very ordinary one. Students from the first to third grades of the two schools compete with each other to show their respective schools' talents. If you perform well in teaching, you will also get the opportunity to be re-evaluated as a conjurer."

After listening to Gojo Satoru's explanation, the three students couldn't bear it anymore and all roared: "Tell me about such important things earlier next time. Ah——!"

After thoroughly accepting the so-called sister school exchange meeting, the three students calmed down. It was just a competition after all. There is still a month to improve their strength, and it is not that urgent. What's more, Eisi The teacher is here too. At this time, there is absolutely no reason for him not to end, right?

Therefore, the three of them were vaguely looking forward to their future study life.

While the three children were talking about the sister school exchange meeting, Hiiraeiji also sat next to Gojo Satoru holding a delicious cake.

Because after telling the story about the sister school exchange meeting, Hiiraeiji felt that although this guy was smiling, his attitude was a little wrong, as if he was not very happy.

"What's wrong? Is there any problem with this communication?" Hiiraeiji deliberately lowered his voice. He knew that Gojo Satoru didn't directly name the relationship, but he didn't want the students to know.

After hearing Hiiragi Eiji's question, Gojo Satoru turned his head and looked at him quietly for a long time, and then he sighed: "...What's going on, Eiji, how do you know me so well? Because the leader of the team The old man is also a member of the bunch of rotten oranges at the top."

"Gojo Satoru's favorability +5."

However, this was just like his ordinary exclamation. After finishing speaking, Gojo Satoru had no further words.

Hiiraeiji was a little helpless. He clicked on the NPC panel and found that Gojo Satoru's favorability towards him had reached 67 points, but magically, he still had no impression of Hiiraeiji.

After these days, Hiiraeiji vaguely felt that he had touched some of this white-haired thought. Gojo Satoru probably really doesn't care about these details. He has a sense of self-confidence and feels very normal about other people's good impressions of him.

Such an idea is really childish, but Hiiragi Eiji is not disgusted with it, and even finds it quite cute. Once again he felt like he was taking care of an overage child.