The mysterious figure standing next to him seemed to have no intention of hiding his previous thoughts. He just switched his style of painting calmly and instantly, as if nothing had happened before.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." Forget it, he didn't pay much attention anyway.

During these days, Hiiraeiji also went on missions with them. I don’t know if Gojo Satoru had any plans. He would occasionally ask Hiiraeiji to join the crusade against the curse.

Hiiragi Eiji, who has lived as a ninja, is always more capable than several students when fighting against curses. He is obviously just an ordinary person without curse power, but he can chop the curse to pieces every time with a short knife.

After doing this three or four times, the students protested first, "Absolutely not! We can't let Eiji-sensei go on a mission with us next time—!" Kugizaki Wild Rose crossed her hands in front of her chest, She made a gesture of rejection, and Heruhito Kizane and Chiyuki Itachi surrounded her on the left and right, nodding vigorously in agreement.

"Eiji, look, you're not that popular among the students!" After seeing the students' reactions, Gojo Satoru immediately came to this conclusion.

As a result, he received glares from four people, including Itachi Kitaka.

"...It's obvious that Eiji-sensei is so reliable! With him here, I feel like I don't have to do anything!" Kizune Hisahito retorted loudly.

Kugisaki Wild Rose: "It doesn't feel like a mission at all. There is no sense of crisis at all!"

Fushiguro Megumi: "...Can you please stop looking for the similarities between Eiji-sensei and you? You can't possibly find them. "."

Ichichi Kitaka: "Teacher Gojo! Do you know how many reports I wrote to the superiors because of your willful behavior and insistence on letting Hiiragi-kun join the mission?!" In this way

, Hiiragi-kun was cruelly Deprived of the right to perform tasks. But it seems that Gojo Satoru also got the answers he wanted from these tasks, so he followed the students' ideas and put Hiiraeiji on standby.

In this way, Hiiragi Eiji, who had just been laid off from the task force, began to appear in the students' training classes again.

The three of them were very happy for his arrival. "Teacher Eiji, are you going to teach us today's training class?" Hisato asked enthusiastically.

"Hey, Hisahito, you are so enthusiastic. Do you have any dissatisfaction with the fact that you are the cursed skeleton of Principal Noctua?" Gojo Satoru asked him, "Your current level is not enough for Eiji to guide you." The

three of them didn't know why. He looked at Gojo Satoru.

"Eh? Didn't you notice this?" Gojo Satoru's tone was filled with real doubts, as if he was saying to the students - are you really that good at it? "His physical skills are much better than yours. The three of you can't even defeat the cursed skeleton now."

The three students said: "..." Although they have known Mr. Gojo's painting style for a long time, at this moment, Their fists were still uncontrollably hard.

"So, what do you mean?" Fushiguro Megumi narrowed her eyes and looked at Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Satoru thought for a while, and finally cooperated with the steps of these students, and explained: "Didn't you notice? Eiji doesn't take the initiative to attack every time, but waits for the curse to attack him before fighting back. I thought This clue is very obvious." As he spoke, he spread his hands and said: "Because he can't see, and you need to rely on the airflow generated when the curse attacks him to judge the opponent's position. So, do you understand? This kind of cross-level guidance is too It’s a waste, you are not qualified.”