At first, Hiiraeiji didn't think much about it. It wasn't until the other party got closer and closer to him that he even showed no intention of stopping. Then he realized something was wrong and immediately stepped back.

But Gojo Satoru's movements were too fast. Before Hiiraeiji could retreat far enough, he bent down and approached Hiiraeiji.

The dark eyepatch suddenly enlarged in front of Hiiraeiji, and Gojo Satoru's graceful lower half of his face also came into view.

When the distance between the two people was about to shorten to less than five centimeters, Hiiragi took a step back.

He looked at the white-haired person across from him in surprise, not knowing what he was going to do for a moment, especially when he found that the other person was touching his chin and straightening up thoughtfully.

...Although he didn't know how he could see such a thoughtful expression from the remaining half of the other person's face.

That's right, Gojo Satoru, who was standing opposite him at this time, was still wearing a blindfold. After a closer look, Hiiraeiji found that the texture of the other person's hair seemed to be very soft. The reason why the hair style became the current broom-like shape was probably because the eye patch bound the hair.

...Not to mention, this look is subtly like his teacher Kakashi Hatake. It's just that his teacher covered half of his face, only showing his eyes, while Gojo Satoru did the opposite.

It is also for this reason that Hiiraeiji ignored the "difference" that Gojo Satoru showed just now, and his thoughts drifted away unconsciously - so what do Gojo Satoru's eyes look like under the eyepatch? Could it be that he has lazy eyes like Kakashi-sensei?

Perhaps it was Gojo Satoru's appearance that gave Hiiraeiji a subtle sense of familiarity, so Hiiraeiji was still dull at the moment.

It wasn't until Gojo Satoru's voice rang out that he pulled his thoughts back from running away, "Hmm...? Did I see it wrong just now?"

Hiiragi Eiji reacted for a few seconds before he realized Gojo's thoughts. The meaning of Satoru's words - Gojo Satoru has a pair of six eyes, which are said to be eyes that can see through all magic spells. But just now, he seemed to have seen something from himself.

Hiiraeiji's expression almost didn't tense up.

...Could it be that something was wrong with his body? Are six eyes so scary? !

But fortunately, Gojo Satoru didn't seem to have the intention to delve deeper. He just said hello briefly to Hiiraeiji. The little episode just now was temporarily forgotten by Hiiraeiji. He also said hello to Gojo Satoru. After a brief exchange of greetings, he went straight to the point: "Mr. Gojo, I have something to ask of you. Ichichi sent the previous mission dispatcher to the mission location, so he is likely to be held accountable. I hope you can take care of him. Give him a try." Hiiragi explained seriously, "He really drove to see someone off with the determination to be dealt with by the higher-ups."

Gojo Satoru was slightly stunned, "Of course. But, is this the only thing?"

Hiiragi Yingsi was a little puzzled, "...Is there anything else?" Is there anything else that he hasn't considered? In a flash of thought, Hiiraeiji felt that he understood.