Part LXVII: All That Hard Work

Începe de la început

Liam's heart was racing, and there was all he could do to nod and form one word, "Agreed."

The smile Blake gave him made a warmth blossom in Liam's chest. One that spread through his entire body.

"My room. Now."

Liam didn't have to be told twice. Securing his hold on Blake even as she tightened her grip on him, burying her face in his neck and filling his knows with the scent of her shampoo and conditioner, he made immediately for her room and shut the door behind them, reaching around to lock it just in case.

With Blake's head still buried against his neck, Liam had a moment to look around the room.

"Wow, I think this is the cleanest your room has ever been."

Blake giggled against his neck, the heat of her breath sending shivers through him, "I had way too much time to myself. Glad you like it, though."

Liam smiled at that, then looked around the room again, gaze lingering on Blake's bed. He thought for a moment. Blake had made it very clear what she wanted—especially as she started kissing his neck—and it felt like she was wearing just a shirt, and nothing else. Maybe underwear, but he couldn't be certain about that, either.

Instead of taking her to the bed, Liam turned toward a blank spot on one of the walls, threading a hand through her hair as she did so, and use that to tilt her head back just enough to kiss her again as he pushed her up against the wall.

Blake gasped, then moaned as he deepened the kiss and ground against her hips.

"Oh, fuck."

Her words were like a shot of arousal straight to his core. Liam had worn jeans over because of the cold, and he was already painfully hard in them.

Making sure he and Blake were braced against the wall, he removed one hand from her ass and started undoing his jeans.

You need to make sure she's OK with this, though.

He broke the kiss, and moved to her jaw, whispering between kisses as he moved up to her earlobe, then down to her neck.

"I thought you might like this," he said as he pushed his jeans down over his hips, "But I want to make sure you're okay with it."

"Oh fuck, yes," Blake moaned as he continued to kiss her, "I might pull your hair out if you stop."

Liam laughed as he moved the hand he'd used to undo his jeans back to Blake's ass, then up to her hips. She was wearing underwear, unfortunately. That wouldn't cause too much of a problem, though.

"I want to know if there's anything else that I can do for you," he breathed, sliding his hand under Blake's ass and between her legs, making her moan. The fabric there was soaked.

"I want to be the best boyfriend—the best partner—that I can be for you," he said as he moved the hand between her legs back to his own hips and pushed down his boxers, "Especially in this area."

"You're incredible, Liam," she moaned, voice thick with arousal, "just do more things like this, and don't fucking stop doing what you're doing right now."

Liam grind against her shoulder, nipping at the skin there and eliciting a sharp gasp from her as he adjusted his hips and reached between Blake's legs once again. This time, he hooked his fingers under her panties and move them to the side.

"Oh, fuck," Blake gaffed, voice catching as her nails dug into his back, "Don't fucking tease me, Liam. I need you inside me. I've needed you inside me so bad every day for the past three weeks. I haven't touched myself for the past three days because I wanted to be so ready for you that you could just—"