Chapter 2

Is Gaza a humanitarian crisis?

According to all assessments, the humanitarian crisis in Gaza is rising. Every day since October 7, 2023, turns out to bring only more chaos, bad news, grief, pain, death and suffering to natives of the Gaza Strip. Increasingly dire situations in Gaza are witnessed. The collective punishment of the people of Gaza has shaken and shocked the world at large.

Huge amount of urgent delivery of aid is required to save the lives of the people who are dying from hunger, cold, wounds, diseases, being trapped under rubble because of one after another, ground operations and air strikes.

It won't be wrong to say that what is happening in Gaza is immensely affecting the overall situation in the Middle East, and it is growing dire with every passing hour. Without restrictions allowing aid inside Gaza, an immediate complete ceasefire is what is needed, followed by rebuilding Gaza and a permanent solution to the current conflict.

It is crucial and imperative to adhere to the fundamentals of respecting and protecting civilians and all their rights in Palestine.

Condemnation of Any Terror Attacks

It is necessary to condemn the acts of terror and abduction of civilians as hostages by Hamas on October 7, 2023. Those hostages taken should be returned to their homes safely and immediately. But alongside, is it not necessary to erase the issue of collective Palestinian suffering and punishment instantly and permanently....

Desperation leads to dark paths, so the respected and sovereign survival of Palestinians can't be dined.

All those civilian prisoners who are locked in Palestinian jails and are convicted falsely must be given justice. The right to start their lives and be with their families safe and sound without any gambling makes sense.

The attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum, every disaster is born out of yet another huge dilemma in the past. Circumstances were fueled and subjected by 56 years of stifling, suffocating occupation. Gaza has been besieged, oppressed and has been subjected to settlements on Palestinian land. There's no justification. There could be none, but the obvious reason can't be denied. Not to forget before this incident, since years and years of oppression of Palestinians, their economy over the years completely collapsed and most of the hopes of a peaceful political solution have been vanishing. This is what is adding to the grievance of the Palestinians having said that, one can't justify the attack of Hamas on October 7.

What is happening as a result of 7 October is much worse. This can not be justified in any way. The lives of the people of Gaza never saw the dawn after that day, only continuity of living hell....

The Devastating Impact of Israel's ongoing airstrikes and ground operation has destroyed everything but the faith, belief, and resilience of people.

The fate of the Palestinian people can't be dispossession, displacement, denial of rights and death of Palestinian people.

Death speaks, The wounds Cry

Gaza has burnt to ashes since the recent conflict. War is a beast which can never be fully tamed, so casualties are happening on a mass scale. Getting out of war is always more difficult than getting in. So many lives on both sides, Israel and Palestine are in danger. Shouldn't the world do anything to stop it?

More than 21,000 people have lost their lives in this ongoing conflict. Mostly, women and children have been the tragic victims of all mercy-less attacks. The urgent stop to this bloodshed is the only way ahead to avoid greater human catastrophe and combating the great risk of this war spreading into a regional spillover.