Chapter 15❤️

Morning in HünFek's bedroom.

The sunlight has illuminated the room, the birds were singing and the dove still sleeping soundly in each other's arms. A few minutes later, Ali Rahmet wake up due to the sunlight struck his face and he felt a slight breeze on his chest and he looks at his beloved who still sleeping soundly in his arms. He starts to wake her up by kissing all over her face.

Ali Rahmet ~ (Kiss her forehead, cheek, neck and lips) Honey, wake up. Wake up my little girl.
Hünkar ~ (smiling and without opening her eyes) mmm, good morning hubby.
Ali Rahmet ~ (kiss her forehead) Good morning my little girl. Open your eyes baby.
Hünkar ~ mmm no, I don't want.
Ali Rahmet ~ (smiling) Why baby?? Why you don't want to open your beautiful eyes?? I miss to see your beautiful eyes and seni çok özledim.
Hünkar ~ (open her eyes and look at her husband and smile) Did my hubby miss me?? Ben de seni özledim kocam. (Kiss the tip of his nose)
Ali Rahmet ~ (Caress her hair) Let's get up, take a shower then we need to have a breakfast.
Hünkar ~ (Making a cute face) Can you carry me to the bathroom and everywhere I go?? I hate to walk.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Laughing) My little girl is lazy to walk by herself now and she wants me to carry her wherever she wants to go?? Little girl why are you so cute??
Hünkar ~ (smiling) I just want you to spoil me. Can't I??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Of course can, anything my little girl wants and I will do it. So now let's go take a shower then we can have our breakfast.
Hünkar ~ Come on.

Ali Rahmet carry his wife in his arms then they went to shower together. After they finished showering and wearing their clothes they went down to the living room together where their families were waiting for them.

AR and H ~ Günaydın everyone. (Sitting on the couch)
Everyone ~ Günaydın.
Hamine ~ (Smiling) Kızım, why don't you walk by yourself??
Hünkar ~ (Shyly) I just want my husband to spoil me.
Yilmaz ~ Ahh anne, you're so cute, you know that right??
Fikret ~ I'm so lucky to have such an amazing aunt.
Y, D, Z and M ~ We're so lucky to have such a wonderful anne.
A and KA ~ And we are lucky to have a beautiful anneanne.
Hamine ~ I'm lucky that she's my daughter.
Ali Rahmet ~ I thank Allah that she's my wife.
Hünkar ~ (embarrassed) Ahhh stop making me embarrassed guys btw I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family. (Saniye came)
Saniye ~ (Smile) Madam, the breakfast is ready.
Hünkar ~ (smile) sağ ol kızım.
Saniye ~ Afiyet olsun. (She went to the kitchen)
Hünkar ~Let's have our breakfast.

They all get up and went to the dining table and have their breakfast together. Laughing, joking and talking about themselves. After breakfast they all sit on the couch, Hünkar is sitting on her husband's lap and wrap her hand around his neck and they start talking about what happened last night.

Demir ~ Baba, I think we should talk about that thing.
Hünkar ~ (Raise her eyebrows and look at Demir) What things??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Swallow his saliva) Ahh, I think one of you should tell it cause I can't tell it.
Hünkar ~ (Turn to her husband) What did you do hubby?? You better tell me.
Yilmaz ~ Anne, it's not baba's fault. It's our fault.
Müjgan ~ I will bring the kids to the nursery first then I will join you guys.
Hamine ~ Don't worry Müjgan, I will go with them.
Müjgan ~ Are you sure Hamine??
Hamine ~ Yes, you guys can talk calmly to Hünkar cause I don't care what you guys did last night cause I know already but if your anne don't want to believe you guys then call me.
Müjgan ~ Tamam Hamine.

Hamine get up and bring Adnan and Kerem Ali to the nursery and the other were silent until Hünkar decided to talk.

Hünkar ~ (Turn to her children) Come on, tell me what happened last night??
Züleyha ~ Okay we will tell but we want you to listen to us until finish then you can decide.
Hünkar ~ Tamam, söyle.
Fikret ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Last night we went to club (get interrupted)
Hünkar ~ (Raise her eyebrows) Ne??? You go to club??
Demir ~ Evet ama we bring baba too but don't get angry with baba yet and let Fikret finish first.
Hünkar ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Tamam, go on Fikret.
Fikret ~ When Züleyha, Demir, Yilmaz and Müjgan were dancing, me and amca were sitting at the bar drinking and chatting about the factory, suddenly there is two women approach us and one of the women talk to us but only I respond to her. Amca just sit, silent and listening to us until one of the women recognise amca but amca can't do anything so he just talk. First we just talk about simple things until one of them confessed to amca that she like amca but (get interrupted)
Hünkar ~ (Surprised) Ne?? Did she confess her feelings to my husband?? (Turn to Ali Rahmet but he close his eyes) Hubby, did she confess to you about her feelings??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Silent)
Hünkar ~ (Shaking his shoulder) Hubby, I'm talking to you.
Fikret ~ Hala, listen to me first. Lütfen.
Hünkar ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Tamam, tamam. Continue.
Fikret ~ Okay, when the women know that amca already married and the conversation is like this. (He started to act)  "But...I...I love you Ali Rahmet Bey. I can be your second wife and I don't care what is your condition but let me be your wife. Seni seviyorum Ali Rahmet." When amca say that if they get married, amca will not pay attention to her and only pay attention to hala, that women say: "You can't do that, if we get married, I'm also your wife and you can't ignore me. Who is that Hünkar you want to pay attention when we get married?? She can't control you." Amca told that woman: "Hünkar is my wife, my one and only women, the mother of my children, my 40 year of love, she is my everything and I will pay attention only to her and I will not marry any other woman especially YOU miss." And then amca ask Demir to call Züleyha, Müjgan and Yilmaz and say that we need to get back cause I miss MY WIFE amca spoke in a firm voice. After that we quickly left the club and went back. It's not amca fault, it's our fault cause we brought him with us. Hala please don't be mad at amca.
Hünkar ~ (Laughing) Ayy Fikret, you can be an actor you know, such a wonderful acting. (Turn to her husband) Hubby, open your eyes. Come on open it and look at me. (He slowly opens his eyes and looks at Hünkar who is smiling at him) Did you say like that to the woman??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Of course, you are my wife, my lover, my 40 years of love, the mother of my children and my everything. I don't need other cause I already have you my little girl. I'm sorry my little girl, I didn't mean that. Can you forgive your hubby??
Hünkar ~ (Smiling and put her head around his neck, smell it and kiss his neck) Of course I forgive you hubby but (she look at him) you need to bring me wherever you go, even you go to the club with children.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Are you sure you want to follow us to the club?? You're pregnant my little girl.
Hünkar ~ (Smiling) Yes, I'm sure and I will drink juice so don't worry.
Züleyha ~ So if anne want to go to the club then let's go now, if that woman was there she can see our beautiful anne and anne, you can make her jealous (wink at her mother)
Hünkar ~ (Smiling) That's a good idea Züleyha, so come on, change your clothes then we can go.

They all went to their room and change their clothes, after that they get in their car and went to the club.

At the club

Züleyha, Demir, Yilmaz and Müjgan were dancing meanwhile Ali Rahmet, Hünkar and Fikret were sitting on the couch and talking. They didn't aware that someone were watching them. Hünkar were wearing a loose dress so that she can cover her big and round belly. She look so sexy and hot since she's start her last trimester.

Fikret ~ Hala since your last trimester, you look so sexy and hot. Am I right amca??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Yes Fikret, I'm aware of it. All the man here didn't take off their eyes from her and I'm starting to get jealous.
Hünkar ~ (Laughing) Hubby, you know right that I only love you and I only need you. Let them look at me but they can't touch me and have me cause I'm yours. I belong to you hubby.

She kiss his lips and he reciprocate back. While they were kissing suddenly they get interrupted by a man and a woman voice.

X ~ Khm khm. Sorry to disturb, what a beautiful lady is here.
Zehra ~ Ali Rahmet, you say you already married but you were hanging with this beautiful lady. I think you should be with me cause I'm more beautiful than her and you can give her to this man.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Laughing) Who are you to tell me what to do?? She's my women and who are you??
Zehra ~ l'm your lover, did you forget me?? I just confess to you yesterday, did you forgot??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Laughing) Miss, didn't I tell you yesterday that I'm married. Did you forget??
Zehra ~ Of course I remember but you were sitting with this women and did your wife know about this?? Didn't you scared if I told her??
X ~ Sir, since you're married then please give me this woman cause I want her and you can have Zehra.
Hünkar ~ (Laughing) Sir, first of all I don't know who you are and secondly, what makes you think that I want to go with you?? I already have my man.
X ~ Madam, my name is Musa Yildiz and why don't you want to come with me?? I'm still single and he is a married man, you didn't scared if his wife knows about this??
Hünkar ~ (Laughing) I know his wife and don't worry she's okay with that.
Musa ~ (Surprised) Ahh really?? So you are his second mistress??
Hünkar ~ (With her firms voice) Did you here what you're talking about?? How dare you talk like that?? Did you really know his wife?? Did you know who is she??
Musa ~ No, I don't know and I don't want to know.
Fikret ~ Ahhh, you need to be careful Musa Bey. For your information Musa Bey and Zehra hanım, infront of you is Ali Rahmet Fekeli Bey and his wife Hünkar Fekeli.
M and Z ~ (Surprised) Ne???
Hünkar ~ Why are you so surprised?? Benim adım Hünkar Fekeli and this is my eşim Ali Rahmet Fekeli. So miss Zehra, I hope you will not disturb my hubby anymore and you Musa Bey, I hope you will not disturb me anymore. (She kiss her husband lips and he reciprocate back to make the witch jealous)
Zehra ~ (Angry) I will make sure that Ali Rahmet will be mine, you hear that??
Hünkar ~ (Break from his lips) Come on, try it. (Smirking)
Musa ~ Hünkar, you will be mine, remember that.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smirk) Try it.

After that Musa Bey and Zehra hanım left the club. A few minutes later the Fekeli family left the club and on their way to the car, Ali Rahmet saw someone with a gun and pointed at Hünkar.

Ali Rahmet ~ HÜNKARRRRR!!!!

Shot!!

To be continued.....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORT IT, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😉

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY READERS🥰❤️