Chapter 12❤️

In the evening.

The Fekeli couple still sleeping until Hünkar's feel very strong kick then she wake up.

Hünkar ~ Oh..ohhh..ow...ow. (She rubbed her belly) kızım, what's wrong.
Ali Rahmet ~ (He wake up because he heard Hünkar's was in pain) Canım, iyi misin?? What happen.
Hünkar ~ İyiyim, I just feel a strong kick and it's hurt me a bit. Both of them are so active.
Ali Rahmet ~ (He put his hand on Hünkar's belly and talk to his baby) Kızım, you're so active and please don't make your anne hurt. (Then he felt a soft kick) I think they understand what I mean, they softly kick.
Hünkar ~ Yes, I can feel it. Hayatım, let's go down, I'm hungry.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam canım.

Ali Rahmet help Hünkar up and they wore their clothes then they went down together. Züleyha and Müjgan just returned home from the city club.

Züleyha ~ How are we going to tell anne about this Müjgan??
Müjgan ~ I don't know Züleyha and I hope that she will be in a good mood.

Suddenly someone interrupted them from behind. They turn around and saw their anne and baba.

Hünkar ~ What's wrong kızım?? Is there anything happens at the club.
Züleyha ~ No...nothing happen anne.
Hünkar ~ Are you sure??
Müjgan ~ Evet anne.

Ali Rahmet helps Hünkar to sit on the couch then he went to the kitchen and prepared some food for Hünkar to eat.

Hünkar ~ So, how's the nursery??
Züleyha ~ They already finished it and everything is good.
Hünkar ~ Tomorrow, I will go with you guys.
Müjgan ~ (She look at Züleyha then she look at her mother) Anne, you just stay home, I don't want you to get tired.
Züleyha ~ Yes, just stay home. If you go out then you will have a back pain and your leg will be swollen.
Hünkar ~ I will go for a few minutes then I will return back to the mansion.

Ali Rahmet already prepare a food for Hünkar and he brings to the living room and put it on the small table.

Ali Rahmet ~ Here is your food canım.
Hünkar ~ Ellerine sağlık hayatım.
Ali Rahmet ~ Afiyet olsun canım.

When Hünkar was eating her meal, Züleyha and Müjgan was whispering to each other. They discussed how to tell their mother about what had happened at the club earlier. Hünkar notice her daughter in law behaviour and she ask them.

Hünkar ~ What are you discussing?? Is there something that I need to know??
Züleyha ~ Nothing anne.
Hünkar ~ (She rises her eyebrows) Züleyha, Müjgan.
Müjgan ~ Tamam...tamam, I will say. But first you need to relax.
Hünkar ~ Tamam...söyle.
Müjgan ~ When we were discussing about the charity, Esra hanım come and she is searching for baba. She told everyone that she love baba and she want to marry baba and baba want to marry her then we told her that baba only love anne and won't marry her. So everyone ask her to leave the club and don't disturb both of you again.
H and AR ~ Ne?? Ne?? Pardon?? What did she say??
Züleyha ~ She say that she love baba and want to marry baba and baba also want to marry her but no one believes her.
Hünkar ~ (She look at her husband angrily) Did you go and meet her and told her that you love her and want to marry her??
Ali Rahmet ~ No, I didn't. Since when I go and meet her and tell her that I love her and want to marry her?? I'm with you all the time.
Hünkar ~ (Angry) Tell me the truth Ali Rahmet. Did you sent anyone to tell her that you love her and want to marry her??
Ali Rahmet ~ Saçmalama Hünkar, why would I sent someone to tell her that I love her and I want to marry her?? For what?? What's the reason that I love her and want to marry her?? She's a gold digger Hünkar, she only wants my money and if she have my money maybe she will kill me afther that.
Hünkar ~ (Rise her eyebrow) So, if she is not gold digger, you will marry her??
Ali Rahmet ~ Hünkar saçmalama. You know that I only love you and want you right??
Züleyha ~ Anne, baba love you and he only need you.
Müjgan ~ Züleyha is right anne and you know that.
Hünkar ~ (She started to cry) People can change, baba don't love me anymore. You look at me, I'm not beautiful anymore and I have a wrinkle on my face plus I'm already old. She is beautiful and young so your baba love her.
Ali Rahmet ~ (He pull Hünkar towards him and hug her) Hünkar...eşim...who say that I don't love you anymore?? Did I say that?? No right?? I love you even you're not beautiful anymore, old or have a wrinkle on your face. I love you because of your kind heart, your eyes that always make me sleepless and your personality. Please don't talk nonsense and stop talking about that woman. I love you and I only want you.
Hünkar ~ (Sobbing) Really??
Ali Rahmet ~ Yes, I'm not lying. I love you for 40 years and now we're together and I still love you. You're carrying my child and that's the proof that I love you. You're too emotional and overthinking and don't let that things control you.
Hünkar ~ (Wipes her tears) Tamam...tamam.
Züleyha ~ Anne, you're so cute when you're jealous.
Müjgan ~ Züleyha is right.
Hünkar ~ (Her cheeks start to turn red) Yaa, Züleyha and Müjgan don't embarrass me anymore.
Z and M ~ (Start to teasing her) Are you shy anne.
Hünkar ~ (Her cheeks become more red) Sus...sus... don't talk about that anymore.