Chapter 18❤️

X ~ (smiling) My name is Behice Hekimoğlu and I'm Müjgan's aunt.
~ (smiling) Nice to meet you Ms Behice. My name is Züleyha Fekeli. Come in, I will call Müjgan.

They went in and Züleyha ask Behice to sit at the living room and she went to Müjgan's room and knock.

~ Gel
~ (open the door) Müjgan, your aunt is here and she is waiting for you at the living room and I will go to the hospital to give our parents clothes.
~ Tamam.

They went down together, Müjgan went to the living room to meet her aunt and Züleyha went to the hospital to give her parents clothes.

The living room

~ (smiling) Aunt, what are you doing here??
Be ~ (smiling) I miss you, that's why I came here.
~ How long will you stay here??
Be ~ I don't know yet.
~ Okay.

They continue to talk about their lives and their families.

Hospital

Ali Rahmet were talking to his wife suddenly there is a knock on the door.

AR ~ Gel (the door open and they see Züleyha) kızım gel.
~ Baba iyi misin??
AR ~ (smiling) İyiyim kızım.
~ Here I bring you your clothes.
~ (smiling) Good, I will go and change my clothes first. (She take her clothes and went to the bathroom to change)
~ (Look at her father) Baba, when will you get out??
AR ~ (smiling) Today.
~ (slowly hug her father) Çok şükür, ha by the way, we have a guest at our house.
~ (come out from the bathroom) Kim??
~ (look at her mother) Müjgan's aunt, her name is Behice Hekimoğlu but I don't like her because her character look like she's look like a gold digger.
~ Then we need to investigate about her.
AR ~ Let the boys investigate about her, you don't get involved Hünkar.
~ (Turn to her husband) Neden??
AR ~ (went to her and put his hand on her belly) hamilesin Hünkar.
~ (nod) Baba haklı.
~ (put her hand on her husband's hand) merak etme bana bir şey olmayacak hayatım.
AR ~ (shaking his hand) hayır bulaşmayacaksın son sözüm bu.
~ ama...
AR ~ (interrupted) amasi yok Hünkar, beni seviyor musun??
~ Tabii ki seni seviyorum.
AR ~ Eğer beni seviyorsan o zaman karışma (kiss her forehead) tamam mı??
~ (sigh) Tamam.
AR ~ (Smiling) That's my girl. Now I will go and change my clothes.
~ Tamam, I will go and handle your discharge paperwork.

Fekeli went to the bathroom to change his clothes while Hünkar sit on the chair waiting for her husband and Züleyha went to settle the discharge paperwork. When everything is done, she went back to her parents and they all get into the car and drive back to the mansion.

Factory

Yilmaz, Demir and Fikret were waiting for Rana hanım at the meeting room. A few minutes later, Yilmaz's secretary bring Rana hanım to the meeting room.

Yil ~ (Smiling) Hoş geldin Rana hanım.
Rana ~ (Smiling) Hoş buldum Yilmaz
Yil ~ (poiting to Demir) This is my brother Demir Fekeli and (pointing to Fikret) this is my cousin Fikret Fekeli.
Rana ~ (smiling) Nice to meet you.
Dem and Fik ~ (smiling) Nice to meet you too.
Yil ~ Let's sit (They all sit) Rana hanım what you would like to drink?? Coffee or tea??
Rana ~ black coffee.
Yil ~ Demir?? Fikret??
Dem ~ coffee
Fik ~ same as Demir.
Yil ~ (call his secretary) Alo Dina, can you please bring us three plain coffee and one black coffee.
Dina ~ Tamam Bey. (Hung the phone)
Yil ~ Rana hanım, we would like you to help us investigate about one person, can you help us??
Rana ~ Yes sure, who and why??
Dem ~ Her name is Zehra but we didn't know her last name, she's want babam. Babam vuruldu and we want to know who did it.
Rana ~ (shocked) Ne ne ne??? Ali Rahmet vuruldu mu?? Neden??
Fik ~ Evet, amcam vuruldu, sebebini hala bilmiyoruz ve şu anda iki adam hakkında soruşturma yürütüyoruz, sizin de Zehra Hanım'ı araştırmanızı istiyoruz.
Rana ~ Ali Rahmet nasıl??
Yil ~ Babam iyi
Rana ~ Peki Hünkar?? İyi mi??
Yil ~ şimdi o iyi
Rana ~ Ohh çok şükür, merak etmeyin bu kadınları araştıracağım ve bilgi aldığımda size anlatacağım.
Dem ~ (smiling) çok teşekkür ederim.
Rana ~ (smiling) Rica ederim Demir, Ali Rahmet ve Hünkar Selam söyle.
Yil ~ (smiling) Söylerim.
Rana ~ (smiling) Okay, I will go now, görüşürüz.
The man ~ Görüşürüz.