Chapter 9❤️

In the evening.

HünFek couple still sleeping in each other's arms. Hünkar's head still on his chest and her arm were wrapping around his waist likewise Ali Rahmet. Suddenly Hünkar feel nauseous and she quickly run to the bathroom and vomit. Ali Rahmet aware that his wife was not feeling well so he went to her and rubbed her back.

Ali Rahmet ~ Hünkar, iyi misin??
Hünkar ~ İyiyim hayatım, just can't tolerate with this nausea cause I had it a long time ago and now I'm feeling it again.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Teasing her) So, you mean that you're regret to have a child with me??
Hünkar ~ (She turn around and look at her husband then she puts both of her hands on his cheek) Hayır...don't say like that, I didn't regret it at all and I'm happy that I can have a child with the man that I love. It's just I still didn't get use to it, that's it and it didn't mean that I regret to have a child with you tamam. (She kiss his lips and he reciprocate back)
Ali Rahmet ~ (Break the kiss) Thank you for willing to carry my child and I really appreciate it. I promise that I will always be there for you.
Hünkar ~ (She smile) You're most welcome and thank you for loving me and always being there for me. Let's change our clothes then we can go down together.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam.

They change their clothes then they went down to the living room together. Everyone was there, their children, their grandchildren and their mother.

H and AR ~ İyi akşamlar everyone. (They sit at the couch together)
Everyone ~ İyi akşamlar.
Müjgan ~ Anne, how did you feel now??
Hünkar ~ I'm okay just a little bit tired.
Demir ~ Are you sure??
Hünkar ~ Yes Demir, just a little bit tired. You know, carrying a child is not easy. I always feel nauseous and tired.
Züleyha ~ It's normal anne. Don't worry, when you in seconds trimester all this things will gone.
Hünkar ~ Tamam kızım.
Saniye ~ Madam, the dinner is ready.
Hünkar ~ Tamam, sağ ol canım. Let's go and have our dinner together.

They all get up and went to the dining table to have their dinner. When Hünkar want to eat her food she feels nausea again and quickly went to the kitchen and vomited again. Ali Rahmet get up and went to Hünkar.

Ali Rahmet ~ Canım, are you okay??
Hünkar ~ I can't smell the food and I can't eat it.
Ali Rahmet ~ But you need to eat something.
Saniye ~ I can make some soup for you or porridge if you want madam.
Hünkar ~ You can make a chicken soup and a porridge for me please. Thank you.
Saniye ~ Tamam madam, i will do it right now.

They went back to the living room and they sit on the couch. Müjgan and Züleyha get up and went to their mother.

Züleyha ~ Anne, iyi misin??
Hünkar ~ İyiyim kızım. I just can't smell the food and I can't eat it.
Müjgan ~ Okay, I will ask Gültan to make a Sherbet for you.
Hünkar ~ Sağ ol kızım.
Müjgan ~ Rica ederim.

Müjgan get up and went to the kitchen and ask Gülten to make a Sherbet for Hünkar then she ask Saniye to not put a lot of oil in the food. After they finish, Müjgan bring the tray to the living room and put on the table.

Müjgan ~ Anne, here's your food and drinks.
Hünkar ~ Sağ ol kızım. Now you guys can go and eat your food.
M and Z ~ Tamam Anne.

Müjgan and Züleyha went back to the table and continue to eat their dinner. Ali Rahmet sit beside Hünkar and he wants to feed her.

Ali Rahmet ~ Come, let me help you with it.
Hünkar ~ No need, I can eat by myself. You go and have your dinner with the children.
Ali Rahmet ~ I want to be with you, let me feed you please and don't refuse.
Hünkar ~ (Sighed) tamam, it's up to you.