Chapter 10❤️

The next morning.

It's was a lovely day, everyone was already awake and they all are having their breakfast together. After the breakfast they sit together on the couch.

Hünkar ~ Demir, today you will go and meet your father right??
Demir ~ Yes anne, I will go and meet Adnan baba and I will tell him what I told you guys yesterday.
Hünkar ~ Tamam oğlum, you will go alone or with Züleyha??
Demir ~ Better if I go alone and Züleyha will accompany you and baba at home and I will go now, see you later.
Hünkar ~ Tamam oğlum, dikkat et.
Ali Rahmet ~ Dikkat et oğlum.
Demir ~ Tamam anne baba, merak etme. Görüşürüz.
Everyone ~ Görüşürüz.

After they say goodbye, Demir when to his car and start off to his father's house. 30 minutes later he arrives at his father's house, Demir get out and went to the door and knocked it.

Adnan ~ (He open the door and he is surprised to see Demir) Demir, how are you?? What are you doing here?? Come in.
Demir ~ Thank you and I'm fine, I have something to tell you.
Adnan ~ Let's sit at the living room.

They went to the living room and sit together. Sevda brings coffee for them and Demir start to talk.

Demir ~ I've came here to tell you that I want to give you back the company and I will start working at babam factory.
Adnan ~ (He is surprise) Ne?? What did you say??
Demir ~ I don't think that I need to repeat it again.
Adnan ~ But why?? You didn't like to work at the company??
Demir ~ I like to work there but after what you did to annem, I've decided to hand the company back to you and I don't want to carry your surname anymore and the mansion's name will change. From now on I will work with babam and I will carry his surname and the mansion's name babam and annem will decide what name they want to name the mansion.
Adnan ~ (Surprised) Demir, are you crazy?? After all, I'm still your father and why are you doing this to me?? Or that Ali Rahmet ask you to do this?? Ahh Ali Rahmet ahh, you will deserve it and I will make you pay for this.
Demir ~ Adnan baba, I know you still my father and I can't change that cause your blood have being flown inside me and babam and annem still don't know about this and they didn't involve in this matter, I will tell them after this and don't do anything to babam. If you want to disturb my family, I will make sure you will not live peacefully, remember that.
Adnan ~ (Persuading his son) Demir...oğlum...bak, I know what I did to your mother before is horrible and I already ask for forgiveness right?? Please Demir, don't do this to me, please??
Demir ~ Yes, we already forgive you but we will never forget it and my decision is over. Remember, don't you dare to disturb me and my family again if not, I will make sure that your life miserable. Just be happy with your own family now. Okay I will go now, bye bye.

Demir get up and left the house and he left Adnan crazy and mad. After 30 minutes drive, he arrived at the mansion and everyone was waiting for him at the living room.

Demir ~ Merhaba everyone.
Everyone ~ Merhaba Demir.
Hünkar ~ Ee?? Tell me what happened??
Demir ~ I already tell him and I warn him not to do anything to our family if not I will make his life miserable and I just left him like that, maybe he already gone crazy. Now we need to take a precaution and take a good care of each other and protect each other cause we don't know what that crazy guy will do next and I hope he will not going to do anything to us and especially to anne and my future siblings.
Yilmaz ~ I agree with Demir, so if baba and anne want to go anywhere, Demir will accompany you and I will accompany Züleyha and Müjgan if they have a meeting at the city club and we need to increase our guard at this house so that he will not enter easily. We need to close all the gate and only open it when we have a special assiosation.
Demir ~ Tamam, so we need to protect each other from now on. Anne and baba if you guys want to go anywhere you need to tell me and Züleyha and Müjgan will tell Yilmaz okay, I don't want anything bad happen to my family from now on and I don't want to lose any of you, I want to live happily with my family.