Chapter 14❤️

The Evening in HünFek's bedroom.

The couple still sleeping soundly in each other's arms. Suddenly Fekeli heard a knock on the door and he slowly raised Hünkar's head and put it on the pillow. He took his robe and wear it after that he went to the door and opened it and see Saniye infront of it.

Ali Rahmet ~ Yes Saniye??
Saniye ~ Bey, the dinner is almost ready and the other are waiting for you and mrs at the living room.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam Saniye, I will wake Hünkar first then we will go down.
Saniye ~ Tamam Bey.

Saniye left and Ali Rahnet close the door back, changed his clothes and went to the bed, he sit bedside his wife and stroking her hair and kiss her face.

Hünkar ~ (Through the sleep) mmm.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Stroking her hair) Honey, we need to get up cause the dinner is almost ready.
Hünkar ~ mmm, I don't want to. (She pull her husband closer to her and put her head on his chest) I want to sleep, I'm sleepy. So comfortable here.
Ali Rahmet ~ (He look at his wife's childish behaviour and laugh) Baby, why are you so cute huh?? But now we need to eat, our baby also need to eat after that you can continue to sleep.
Hünkar ~ (She get up and cling to his shoulder) fine but you need to carry me, I don't want to walk by myself.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Laughing , stroking her hair and kiss it) Oh my little girl, ah my beautiful wife. (Take her in his arm, she wraps her legs around his waist and gently he carry her to the door) come on, honey, let's go to eat.

He carried his wife in his arms and they go down and went to the living room together. Their children, grandchildren and their mother are there waiting for them. When they enter the living room, all of them looking at the couple and smile.

Ali Rahmet ~ (Sit on the couch with his wife) Good evening everyone.
Everyone ~ (Smiling) Good evening.
Hamine ~ (Smiling) Ahh Hünkar, what is this?? Why you didn't walk by yourself??
Hünkar ~ (Silent)
Hamine ~ Hünkar canım, I'm talking to you.
Hünkar ~ (Silent)
Demir ~ (Laughing) Baba, did anne sleep??
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Yes, she is sleeping. Actually she doesn't want to wake up and eat and I told her that she should eat cause the baby need to eat and she say okay but she won't walk and here are the things she want.
Yilmaz ~ (Smiling) Ahh anne ahh. Why are you so cute??
Hünkar ~ (Silent)
Züleyha ~ It seem like she in comfortable like that.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling and stroking her hair) As you can see. She doesn't move at all.
Müjgan ~ Ahhh baba, I hope that your back doesn't hurt.
Ali Rahmet ~ (Smiling) Don't worry daughter it's doesn't hurt at all.
Hünkar ~ (Move a little bit) mmm.
Ali Rahmet ~ (kiss her head) We need to eat honey, wake up.
Saniye ~ (Coming to the living room and saw a beautiful picture infront of her and smile) Bey, the dinner is ready.
Ali Rahmet ~ Tamam, Sağol kızım. Come on let's have a dinner. (Stroking Hünkar's back) Honey, let's go and have dinner??
Hünkar ~ (Still sleeping) mmm, I don't want to.
Hamine ~ Hünkar, you need to eat and the baby too.
Hünkar ~ (Opening her eyes and moving away from her husband) Okay but I don't want to get up. (Hug her husband's neck, smell and kiss his neck)
Ali Rahmet ~ (Stroking her hair) Tamam, tamam. Züleyha can you pass our food here??
Züleyha ~ Tamam baba.

The other went to the table and eat their dinner. Züleyha brings Ali Rahmet and Hünkar's food and put it on the small table and pass it to her father.

Züleyha ~ Here you go baba. Afiyet olsun.
Ali Rahmet ~ Sağ ol canım. Hünkar come on we need to eat.
Hünkar ~ Tamam, tamam.

Züleyha went back to the table and eat her dinner meanwhile Fekeli was feeding his wife and himself. Their children were looking at their parents sweet attitude and smile.