Chapter 3❤️

The next morning, the sun rise through the window and wind blow lightly. The lovely couple were still sleeping in each other's arms. A few minutes later, Ali Rahmet was the one who wake up first. He look at Hünkar who was still in his arm, he look at her beautiful freckles face, her lovely lips and her slightly red cheeks.

Ali Rahmet ~ I promise that I won't leave you alone, i will always be with you no matter what happen. I can't imagine my life without you, i will fight for you and our love no matter what. I love you so much my love.

Hünkar open her eyes and she saw Ali Rahmet was looking at her. She can believe that she's still in his arm, she look at him and smile.

Hünkar ~ Günaydın hayatım. Nasılsın??
Ali Rahmet ~ Günaydın canım, iyiyim, sen nasılsın??
Hünkar ~ İyiyim. Hayatım, can i ask you something??
Ali Rahmet ~ Yeah, sure.
Hünkar ~ About last night, did we really make love?? And what did you feel??
Ali Rahmet ~ Honestly, I'm so happy that i can make you happy again. Are you happy canım?? And what did you feel??
Hünkar ~ Evet, mutluyum. First i feel that my heart was about to explode and my soul just left my body. When you kiss me back, I become myself again and I'm so happy that you make me feel so happy. Thank you so much for making me feel happy again.
Ali Rahmet ~ You're most welcome and I will always make you feel happy, I don't want you to be sad anymore, I want to see those happy face and those lovely emerald eyes shine again.
Hünkar ~ Let's have our breakfast together. (She grab her robe and wear it, then she head to the kitchen to make a breakfast)
Ali Rahmet ~ Alright. (He got up and wear his pants and jeans then he tidy up the bed)

Yaman's mansion

Everyone were in the living room but only Hünkar was missing.

Demir ~ Canım, annem nerede??
Züleyha ~ Anne went to her friends house last night, they have something to do, maybe she will be back this evening.
Demir ~ Why didn't she tell me about this??
Züleyha ~ She want to tell you but i tell her not to wake you up and I will tell you in the morning and i tell her to go and i will handle everything.
Demir ~ Tamam, i will go to the company and i see you tonight okay??
Züleyha ~ Won't you have your breakfast before you go??
Demir ~ I will have a meeting and i will eat at the company.
Züleyha ~ Tamam canım, iyi günler.

He kiss Züleyha's cheeks,  kiss Adnan and kiss hamine's hand then he went to the company.

The cottage

After Hünkar finish cooking, she bring all the food and coffee to the table and prepare it. Ali Rahmet sit on the table then Hünkar sit beside him.

Hünkar ~ Let's eat our breakfast before it's cold.
Ali Rahmet ~ Okay.

They enjoy their meals, laughing together. After their meal, Hünkar bring all the plates to the kitchen and washing it. She didn't notice that Ali Rahmet were behind him and she screams when she felt someone hug her from behind and throw the soap on Ali Rahmet's face.

Hünkar ~ Hayatım, ne yapıyorsun ya?? Don't scare me like that again. (She wash her hand and turn to face Ali Rahmet, she laughs and then she wipe his face)
Ali Rahmet ~ Why are you so scared?? Did you lost in the thought??
Hünkar ~ (She bowed down her head) Just something in the past suddenly crossed my mind.
Ali Rahmet ~ Hünkar, look at me. (He lifted her chins up) please don't think too much, I'm right next to you now and i will never leave you alone.
Hünkar ~ I know you won't leave me alone but I don't want to lost you and I'm scared of losing you.
Ali Rahmet ~ Okay, if like this then we will talk to our son together about our relationship and we can married after that okay??
Hünkar ~ Okay but will they accept our relationship??
Ali Rahmet ~ Don't worry, we will try our best to make them approve our relationship okay?? I will always be with you from now on.