SPECIAL chapter

A houses was full of decorations of Christmas, a large of Christmas tree was display at the living room with lots of Christmas gifts surrounding the Christmas tree...

"Today is Christmas! Everyone! Where is everyone! Come on, it's time to get up!!!" Zenitsu who burst inside the house who isn't his, he was with the rest of the group everyone was present from the Christmas party they gonna have today.

Everyone was gathering at the living room, kitchen at the swimming pool who was already a flouting different shapes and sizes at the pool.

Everyone was chatting as they enjoyed their self at the house of Giyuu.

*Tanjiro laugh's*

Tanjiro laugh's of how their friends and family was gathering at their house with giyuu. Giyuu beside him who seems to be pretty annoyed by his friends breaking inside of his house again, but seeing his partner laughing and smiling makes giyuu felt happy...

"Giyuu-san?" Tanjiro called out to his partner, giyuu who answered as he hummed in reply to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looks at his partner beside him as a smiled he showed in giyuu makes his heart pounding of how cute when Tanjiro smiled. "Marry Christmas." Said Tanjiro.

"Marry Christmas, Tanjiro." Said giyuu as he placed a kiss on tanjiro's forehead, cheek, nose and then to the lips. Their lips pressed together as they felt both wants on their lips together..

"Mhmhm~ marry Christmas, giyuu-san.." as their faces was so closed a sudden attack hug was on Tanjiro's right leg, they both look down as they saw their child hugging Tanjiro's leg.. his face was resemble to giyuu but the attitude was on Tanjiro.

"Heheh~ and too our little munchkin, marry Christmas to you too!" Said Tanjiro as he locked up their child and give him a kiss on the cheek. Giyuu and tanjiro did it together as they kissed the cheek of their kid, as the kid on Tanjiro's arm giggles cutely..

"... Marry Christmas, Dad.. and father..." Said the eldest son of Tanjiro and giyuu. Both of them look at their eldest child.

Tanjiro who smiled at his son as giyuu also watch his son who is now grown up.

"Marry Christmas, Kei!" Said Tanjiro with a bright smile on his face.

Kei smiled back at his dad as he look at his father giyuu who is seems the both of them got an awkward moment. Tanjiro giggles as he seems to enjoy seeing the father and son being so awkward at each other as Kei was looking almost like his father giyuu... The face and the attitude was almost the same. It's impossible for them to be called father and son as they almost look a like each other.

"Ahem.. uhm... Marry Christmas, kei.." said giyuu as he saw Tanjiro staring at him with a smile telling him that he can do it...

Kei who seems to be felt warm on his chest as he stared at his father, cheek start to color as pink, "thanks father..." He said as he thanked his father.

Tanjiro giggles again as Zenitsu called out to them making the four family look down at him. "Tanj! Come here! We're gonna calibrate today's Christmas!" Zenitsu with a shout until the rest of the group look at the four family upstairs.

"Awww! Look how cute they are! They are such a cute family!" Mitsuri who was a bug first fun between Giyuu and Tanjiro.

Everyone was now gathering as Tanjiro was talking with his friends while giyuu was talking to his 'friends' and his sister and his closest friends Sabito and Makomo. The house was field with laughter and kids who was playing and watching them opening the gifts... Everything was okay..