CHAPTER II [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ] season 3
yaoi // BL

[ Zenitsu's POV ]

After this 4years I graduated on college and was still working at the cafe shop, once the cafe is not so busy I have the time to do drawing something that I like...

"Zenitsu! There's an order table for 6, they want green tea and a black tea and a two-one slice cake, vanilla"

"Okay"

I immediately did the work it seems today was really busy I'm sure we don't have a break time..

[ Uzui's POV ]

"Here, again?"

"You really like this cafe, huh"

"More like his stalking his 'soulmate omega'"

Said sanemi, all of them look shock to hear sanemi's word- will not all of the members knows that I was secretly liking someone and this omega was a male which make them surprised soon once they know who it was...

"Hey! That's not the reason why I wanted to come here okay-!"

I said looking 'upset' at them, sanemi giving me a stare as he left up his one eyebrow which I look away and blushed a bit.

"Then, what's the truth then tengen-san?"

Kanae asked me, I didn't say anything cuz I'm sure if I tell them that I like omega male they will make fun of me or something that I don't want to have it. The rest talking as I look to the side which where sabito, makomo and giyuu was.. giyuu was looking staring at the shop with no emotion on his face just same face that I usually see on him.

[ 5 minutes ]

5 minutes later we came in to the shop and boy! The place was so crowded there was so many people here..

"Damm... So many people.."

"So crowded..."

They all talking while looking around the place as my eyes was focus on the yellowed boy at the counter, boy! It's been so long I saw his face! As I stared at the boy a bright smiled appeared on his face, I blushed of how he smiled I hope he smiles like that to me in the future...

"...his so flamboyant.."

I said with a small smile form on my lip.

"Yo! Uzui!"

I snap out and turned around to face my friends, they all looking at me as they were waiting for me to move forward towards to the counter.

"Can we order now..? I'm hungry.."

Muichiro said as he look down he was the youngest of us members which the older females always spoiled him a lot.. Tsutako pats muichiro's hair with a smile on her face same as for Kanae which sanemi don't look happy to it of how muichiro have kanae's attention to him..