CHAPTER I

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
ʏᴀᴏɪ / ʙʟ

Police car where only Tanjiro hear it as he was he's family was laying on the ground as blood coming out from there body Tanjiro slowly looking to he's family who is covered with they're own blood.. Tanjiro tried to called he's mother beside him a big wooden three was on him. Tanjiro can't move he's legs and he's left arm, as Tanjiro looks to he's family one more time a single tear came out from he's eyes and he passed out..

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

"Oniichan!"

"I'm coming!"

A young female outside was waiting for him to come out from the house as he was ready for he's school

"Okay! I'm ready!"

"Wait!"

Tanjiro looks a young female looking something to her bag if she forgot something important

"Did you forgot something?"

After that nezuko pulled out a two earrings from her bag. Tanjiro wa surprised when nezuko hand over the earring to him, it was the earrings from he's father.. he's father give it to him when he was younger, he thought he lost the earrings after the accident happened he couldn't find the earrings.

"How.. how did you find it..!"

Tanjiro was shock and happy, nezuko smiled to her older brother

"Will.. it was the day we where recover from the hospital. The nurse give it to me.. she was about give the earrings to you back when she looks back at you, you where already gone."

Tanjiro was so happy to see he's earrings back, he thought that the earring gifted from he's father will never be found

"Oh, before we go did you have your pills?"

"Oh, yeah. I already have it. It's on my bag already"

"Oh, okay"

"Now, c'mon let's go, you're gonna be late from your class"

"Right! let's go!"

Tanjiro, Nezuko walks side by side together. Tanjiro was waiting from he's busy to come, after a couple of waiting another bus came and stops, Tanjiro went inside at the bus and seat from the empty seat's the bus drive off. Tanjiro was listening to some music when he felt someone poking him on he's shoulder, tanjiro look beside him and it was he's one friend Zenitsu.