CHAPTER VI [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ]  season 3

Fights was only can be heard at the house.. me and my older sister was at the other room as we listening to our both parents fighting. This is why I don't want to came back here... All they do was fight and that's it, I don't know why or how this fight begin but it seems that my father did something that mom don't like it.. I know my mother will.. she was kind and careful mother, she was always be there for me and older sister but for dad.. he always busy at work and always don't have time to spend with me, mom and sister. He also keeps making excuse that he has a job to do and more works to do or someone came up to the company...

"Sigh... Why did I bother to come here again..?"

"Giyu.. don't say that... Mom and dad just.."

"They just what?, What sis? Everytime they keep fighting over something?!"

Sister didn't say anything as she don't know what to say anymore.. since I was a little kid after we moved here at the America they slowly fighting something, I sometimes heard my mother or my father saying sleeping with someone I don't understand what those means but now.. I understand everything.. they both have the wrong but they keep fighting Infront of my and my sister now since we are grown adult even me too..

"....."

"Giyuu?"

The door opened revealing my sister Tsutako as she saw me, she smiled and walks towards me.. I turned my head to look at her with my usual calm expression.

"What are you doing?"

"... Reading.."

"Oh?.. that's good"

"mn.. how was mom and dad?"

".. they.."

"No need to lei on me sis.. you know they always do it even though I was Infront of them"

"..."

"Maybe soon mom and dad will get divorce one day.."

"Why would you say that?"

"... I heard it from mom.."

"Heard it from mom? What did you hear!?"

"...."

I begin telling my sister about what I heard from mom and she was shock and sad at the same time after I tell her she was quiet and decided to be quiet...

"....."

"...what else did you hear to mom?"

"...she also said that she will take us with her.."

"....."

"Sis.. once mom and dad get divorce and they will pick you which you wanna go with.. mom or dad..?"

I said asked her which side she will pick between mom and dad..