CHAPTER V

[]• MAKE ME YOUR MATE!? •[]
yaoi  //  BL

⚠️ Small little smut 🌸

NONE's POV

"Is this alright?"

"Nope, go more to a left..."

As the two boys was carrying a heavy couch moved it to the left and put down as a heavy sighed let out from their mouth, the female who is seems watches humming look at the couch she then sighed and command the two boys who is seems out of energy.

"It looks... How about it the the little a bit of the right."

She said as the two boys look at her with a face they making who they already dead inside of their body.

"Shinobu..hah...hahah... we're tired.. can we have a little break..????"

The guy who has raven haired spoke as he leans his elbow at the couch and taking some breathes.

"Nope, move it to the right come on"

She said as shinobu command the two boys Sanemi and Obanai let out a big heavy groan and sigh at the same time.

*Knock*
A knock heard by shinobu as the two boys was taking a little bit rest as they seat down on the couch and shinobu walks towards to her door and opened it revealing kanao at the door with cookies on her arms.

"Ara~ Ara~ kanao-chan! Welcome home"

Shinobu said as kanao walks inside the house as the two boys didn't even or a little peek on kanao as she saw the two male on the couch looking tired.

"Sanemi-san, Iguro-san?"

Said kanao as she put the box of cookies on the mini table only Obanai look at her a bit and then he look ups at the ceiling tired.

"What happened to Iguro-san and Sanemi-san?"

"Don't worry about them, they are fine.."

Shinobu said as she tried to face kanao to her as she smiled at her, kanao smiled at her back and seat on the chair where is facing to the kitchen.

"How was school, kanao-chan?"

"It was great.. I made friends"

"I see, that's great to hear"

"How about you and Kanae-niichan?"

"We are doing fine kanao-chan, niichan been doing well"

"Glad to hear that"

Said kanao as her and shinobu continue talking as for sanemi and Obanai taking some rest before they leave the house of shinobu..

To TANJIRO

Tanjiro was cleaning the table which him and nezuko will go home together, as she was helping cleaning the tables, the rest of the co-worker says goodbyes to each other and the rest who is signed from nightshift saying good bye to the two Kamado siblings.