CHAPTER IV [S3]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
[ GiyuTan ] season 3
yaoi  // BL

[ None's  POV ]

Tanjiro was at the store with his son of course, nezuko decided not to go because she wants to decorate the house for kei's birthday with Zenitsu, Kanae and Genya help.

*Tanjiro humming*

Tanjiro notice of kei as how he behave himself as he just griping to Tanjiro's t-shirt, Tanjiro heard a crying kid as kei got his attention looking at the kid who is crying.

"...."

Tanjiro looks at the kid and then to kei as he notice that kei didn't act like one other kids do, he holds kei's hand gently.

*Kei looks up*

"Kei.. today is you're birthday, so I give you permission that you can choose whatever you want!"

Tanjiro said as he bend over to kei and smiled at him. Kei stared at his papa(father) Tanjiro as he then look around and then to the kid who keeps crying for something that he wanted to buy it from its mother.

"....."

"Hmm? Kei-kun"

Kei then looks at Tanjiro with his calm face, this remind him of giyuu as kei's face and giyuu look similar to each other.

"Is there any thing you like?"

"...papa.."

"Hm? Yes kei?"

"I don't like anything... Celebrating you with aunt and uncle is fine.."

Kei said as he small smiled at Tanjiro, Tanjiro stared at his son which he was relieved a little but little worried of it, of how he behave it was way out for other kids.

Celebrating with me and my friends is okay for him..? Is this how kids this days supposed to act?

Tanjiro stands up properly as he keeps staring at kei and kei just went his attention to the kids again.

Speaking of kids.. he almost acted like giyuu... I mean- his face, his personality is look like giyuu..

Tanjiro sighed and continue to shopping as he hold to kei's hand while pushing the cart.. in a few seconds kei was looking at his new toy that Tanjiro brought it for him.

"Pa.. you know it's okay if you don't want to buy me this toy, right..? I'm okay with no gift, having you is enough.."

Kei said a little disappointed of how his papa brought him a new toy as for a birthday gift.

*Tanjiro chuckle*

"But I wanna spoil you a little bit~"

Said Tanjiro as he did a puppy eyes, kei only sighed and give in and accept the gift that his papa give him.