CHAPTER IX - END

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
yaoi  //  BL

None's   POV

As tanjiro was all joyed on all period of his subjects as for Zenitsu notice how Tanjiro were all smiling and happy and keeps giggling as Zenitsu was starting to creeping out from Tanjiro's actions.. Zenitsu looks to his other friends which is didn't care at all but for Zenitsu finds it odd because Tanjiro never acted like this before as keeps smiling and giggling..

"Hey guys..."

Said Zenitsu as he whispered to three people, the three of them looks at Zenitsu.

"Hm?"

"Did you notice how odd Tanjiro is right now?"

Zenitsu said as he whispered to him on the ears as for inosuke, Genya and kanao looks at Tanjiro. They saw how happy Tanjiro is and they seems sees pretty normal because Tanjiro always happy and always calm-.. will sometimes.. :)

"Uhh.."

"He looks pretty normal to me"

Said inosuke as he rised his one eyebrow as he looks at Tanjiro and then to Zenitsu.

"What's odd about Tanjiro, Zenitsu?"

Said kanao as she looks at Zenitsu with a concern look.

"Do you really not notice how Tanjiro keeps smiling and giggle even though no one or none of us talks some jokes or you know something that we usually talk?"

All of them except Tanjiro who is in his thoughts and imaginations, they staring at Tanjiro for like a minute until they gets what Zenitsu meant..

"Hmm... Maybe something good happened to him?"

Said Genya as he looks at Tanjiro then to zenitsu, Zenitsu seems suspicious about Tanjiro.. then Zenitsu notice how Tanjiro's heat cycle was already over by 3days even though he doesn't have a fated mate..

Zenitsu's   POV

I heard if an omega couldn't find there fated mate while on there heat cycle we omega's will took 4days when are heat cycle overed.. but for Tanjiro his heat was over by 3days...

The bell rings as it was my last period which is my next period was at night that means, we do a zoom call since we are not allowed sometimes at school late in a middle of a night. As I walk out from my class I saw Tanjiro running with his bag I was about to called him when someone called me.

"Zenitsu!"

I turned around to see who it was and then it was Genya just him I couldn't see kanao or inosuke with him.

"Hm? Genya? Where is inosuke and kanao-chan?"

"Oh, they at the nearest Starbucks we decided to wait for you and tanjiro there.. where is Tanjiro?"

Said Genya asking me, I turned my head to the left where Tanjiro runs off too and sighed and back to Genya.

"I think I just saw him runs off a second ago before you shows up"