CHAPTER V [S2]

MAKE ME YOU'RE MATE!?
yaoi // BL
GIYUU × TANJIRO

꒪⚠️ WARNING ⚠️꒪
= Blood / Cursing / killing

None's POV

Guns shooting was heard to the place as for lots of blood and dead people on the ground as cuts on their necks, feet, arms and more, as the fight keep going...

"Dammit! I'm gonna run out of imo!?"

"Muichiro! Go help Mrs. Shinobu, now!"

Said rengoku as muichiro nodded as he goes too where Kanae was, rengoku was almost hit from akaza's bullet as he was shock.. akaza smirks as he knows what reaction of Rengoku is right now..

"Give up, rengoku!"

Said akaza, rengoku felt anger as blood trilling down to his face slowly.. rengoku was covered on bruises, injuries and more..

"Sh*t! I need to help rengoku!"

Said muichiro to himself as Kanae was now shooting at douma as for douma was all smiling as he was enjoying it...

Sh*t, this is bad.. we need back up they are a lot of them...

To Uzui, Obanai, and kochō

Uzui was all feeling down as for kochō was having little bit fun as where they are..

"Sigh... Why mitsuri need to be with sanemi, and Gyomei.. this is the worse day ever..."

Said obanai to himself feeling also down along with uzui.. uzui's been sighing for couple of times..

"..I guess the two of us are the same..."

Said uzui not looking at them, kochō looks at the both of his team as they both look down, kochō smiled with her fake smile of course, as she looking around...

"....."

"Sigh.... I wanna go home and stay there for a couple of days..."

"Huh? You really missed your wives that badly?"

"Mmm.. No-.. I mean yes? Wait- no? I mean yes..!?"

Said uzui as his thoughts was a mess.. Obanai stared at uzui with a really face, as for kochō just stared at uzui...

"...are you seriously inlove with someone else? Don't tell you you gonna marry that person and become your fourth wive"

Obanai said as he staring at uzui, kochō was just smiling as she was about to speak she got a call from her older sister.

*Phone ringing*

Kochō pull out her phone on her pocket as she looks at her phone who was calling her..

"Who called?"