December 24, 2023 | The Fae Shifting Process

Okay, so I'm going to go over the process that I've come up with for shifting into a fae thus far. It's similar to the process for shifting into a mer, in that you try to implement mannerisms and align yourself with your fae self. Now, you can use this to shift into any type of fae that you want, whether it be an elf or a gnome or a troll or a vampire. (Yes, that is a type of fae, believe it or not.) The type of fae that I am working on myself is a winged fae, which is more or less aligned to the forest and rivers, sort of like an elemental.

F-Shift: Define what you look like in your fae form and do research on things like wings and physiology. Is your physiology more plant-like or flesh-based? What is your fae type? What sort of diet do they have? Their habitat? Do research on fae courts and customs. What quarter of the year are you most attuned to? What does that season's court act like? What political subjects are commonly discussed amongst them? What sort of relationship do they have with the other courts? Are you seelie or unseelie? RESEARCH THE SIDHE. Meditate on your fae form and how it feels, how you act, your habitat, etc.

M-Shift: Fae mentality, aligning with fae essence, spending time in nature, practice fae courtesy and mannerisms.

P-Shift: Put energy towards shifting and actively practice biokinesis.

____________________

I don't have a lot of information regarding m-shifting and p-shifting as of yet due to my level of experience, however I do have a list of resources in my bio which may be helpful. As I learn more, I will write more on the subject. I may also make a new book just to go over practical shifting information.

Much love,
- 🪷🩷.