October 18-19, 2023 | My Theory: Quantum Biokinesis

A while back I came up with a theory about shifting and wing growing. Wing growing by itself can take a good while to actually come through. Well, I have an idea for using quantum jumping to help speed up the process. Now remember that while quantum jumping is a form of reality shifting, it is more of a subtype than the drastic shifts that people usually think of when they hear about reality shifting. Quantum jumping is more or less shifting to a similar, but parallel reality to our own, so I'm going to use quantum jumping to reference that type of shifting, whereas if I say reality shifting I am referring to the other, more drastic types of shifts. Drastic meaning like to another world such as Harry Potter or My Hero Academia, and so forth.

My theory is that by studying your mythical type and using that as a blueprint for what you want, you can take that and use a combination of biokinesis and quantum jumping in order to change small details. The primary idea would be to shift into a parallel reality where you are developing the genes and physiology you need in order to shift/grow wings. What would I call that? Bio‐shifting? Something like that.

I think I may be experimenting with it in the close future. I've already had successful trials with quantum jumping for non-mythical stuff, but I kind of stopped because it wore me out. But in the movie Chronicle, the main 3 characters gain the ability to do telekinesis, which they describe as it being like a muscle they have to exercise. So if it's wearing me out, I need to treat it like a muscle I have to practice with. I just need to build it up safely.

In terms of physical muscle, when you are exercising you don't go straight into your main workout - you're more likely to hurt yourself. You would start with some stretches and warmups, and then end with a cooldown. So I suspect if one were to exercise a muscle in biokinesis or quantum jumping, a similar process would be applied. The thing is, I'm not quite sure what the equivalent to a warmup and a cooldown would be for quantum jumping or biokinesis.

I suppose if it were me...I would try to get my mind ready by expanding my senses, feeling out into the energy around me, becoming aware of other parallel realities and trying to resonate with them. I would also feel into my own energy, becoming aware of my cells in my body, and what they each feel like, what their genetic code is like. I would just become aware of that, and meditate with those feelings for a bit. Once I know what I have I can then try to shift those functions, either by imagining me flipping switches and codes, thus changing the directive that these things have or pressing a button that triggers these changes. To cooldown, I would push my being into that new function/reality, and sort of let it 'click' into place as I set myself down in that permanently. Kind of like laying down in a bed - just letting mysef settle down as I take it in. At the same time, I would remove all previous versions of myself and my genetic code so that my new reality and genetic codes can take over completely.

This is something that I've been thinking about a lot over the past year, but I really believe that it's possible.

-🌌🪶.