Chapter. 8. baby don't cry

College was done and eve was waiting for Lorenzo to pick her up. She was smiling and blushing to herself. She stood waiting at the gate for Lorenzo to come and pick her up. She saw a black suv pull up. She frowned but a part of her was telling that it's enzo's car. She brushed it off and felt nervous.

She looked down playing with her hands until, she saw a shadow and felt a presence in front of her. She gulped and looked up only to find icy cold blue eyes staring at her. She smiled at him. "Shall we go my dear" he asked her. She nodded her head walking out with him. She could feel many stares and heard many whispers but she shrugged it off and walked along with enzo's hand intertwined with hers.

He opened the car door for her and smiled getting in, he locked the door and got in the driver's seat. He smiled at her, she blushed as she looked at him. He began to drive. "how are you feeling baby" he asked her. Her black innocent eyes stared at his muscular clothed arm "because of you I'm ok Enzo" she meekly replied to which Lorenzo hummed.

"Where are we going Enzo" eve asked him after a while os silence. He looked at her and smiled. "Somewhere where you can have some peace i hope so" he said driving. "Ok" eve whispered smiling. "I'm at peace when I'm with you enzo" eve whispered to which Lorenzo heard. His heart fluttered. Eve's phone started to ring. She became nervous as she saw it was her father calling her. Enzo noticed her nervousness.

"Anything troubling you my dear" he asked her softly. She looked at him and shook her head no. She picked up the call answering it.

"Hello dad" eve spoke
"Eve where are the hell are you?" Her father spoke gritting his teeth
"Dad i told you, I'm going out with my friend Enzo, he picked me up from college that is why I asked you not to come to pick me up" said eve
"Why the hell are you roaming about with a grown-up man" said her father
"Dad he's my friend" said eve
"What are you doing for him that he picks up and takes you out" spoke her father
Eve didn't say anything, she felt pain rush through her chest. She held back her tears. Lorenzo was the only friend which she had and she was starting to grow feelings for him.
"How dare you go out without my permission" screamed her father
Eve immediately ended the call.

Her hands were shaking, her heart was beating so fast in fear and nervousness. She wanted to live her own life. Plus she wanted Enzo in her life. She beginning to trust him a lot now. Hot tears flew down her eyes as she silently watched the sky from the window. Lorenzo was watching carefully and knew something was up. His heart ached and he wanted to kill every person who mad her sad.

He clenched the steering wheel and and turned over the car to the left side with force but not to hurt anyone. Eve noticed that and turned towards him. Lorenzo stopper the car leaning forward and kissing eve taking her off by shock cupping her face and kissing her aggressively. Eve's heart warmed as he kissed to which she kissed him back in sync. Lorenzo intertwined his hands with eve's.

They slowly pulled away from the kiss.
"Baby it hurts me to see you sad my dear" whispered Lorenzo. Eve looked at him with shocked eyes, Lorenzo noticed that and sighed resting back on his seat. "Don't be sad dear" he said. "I can't help it Enzo" smiled eve through her tears. Lorenzo looked at her facing her. He noticed her tear stained cheeks  and her swollen lips. "why is your dad like that" he asked her.

"I don't Enzo" eve started to cry. "Baby don't cry. Please don't cry my dear" said Lorenzo softly. Eve covered her face and cried bitterly. She couldn't stop the pain in the heart. Lorenzo sighed, his heart ached. Because he liked her a lot, or maybe loved her too. He rubbed her hand. He removed her hand from her face, cupping it and wiping away the tears as they flew down. He noticed how she looked so pretty even while she cried.