Chapter 4. Discharged

"these are for one week. After this you will take this before eating and this after eating, and only in the mornings ok, so these tablets are daily once and then these are for your allergies everyday twice, these three in the morning and this one once in the night at 8pm and after dinner" said the doctor.

It was in the morning and Eve was gonna be discharged soon. Eve was busy keeping her eyes on Lorenzo. He was listening carefully to the doctor. Lorenzo was gonna keep track of eve, off her eating, her sleep, her medicine and everything. Was so focused on the doctor that he never knew Eve was staring at him. He looked so hot while being focused and that made eve wet.

"You get that miss" asked the doctor snapping your thoughts. Eve nodded her head. Lorenzo turned to eve with a frown on his face and God his icy cold blue eyes were so strong. "Yes doctor" eve whispered. He nodded. "Ok now this is your discharge prescription, you may leave" said the doctor with a smile as he left the room. Leaving Enzo and eve alone.

"You need help getting down tesoro" asked Lorenzo. Eve nodded. He helped her get down. "Here are your clothes amore" said Lorenzo as he handed eve her clothes. She took it and went to the washroom change. Eve saw that she was wet and she blamed it on Enzo. Of course it was him. He's so hot, a Greek god.

Eve came out and found Lorenzo with the phone near his ear. He was talking in Italian which Enzo couldn't understand. He looked at Eve and smiled. "Ready to go" asked Enzo as he placed his phone back in his pocket. Eve nodded and sighed.

"What's up bellissimo" asked Enzo as he noticed the sad face eve had. "Nothing" she said lowly. He brought her to him and kissed her head. "Tell me honey" he pleaded. "I don't wanna go home" eve said in her English accent which Enzo found sexy. "Well you don't wanna either be here right" he said. She nodded.

He kissed her head and they both walked outside the hospital room. They both got out of the hospital and in enzo's car. Of course she didn't have any other transport. "tell me your house address bellissimo" asked Enzo as he looked at Eve. She told him the house address but he corrected it.

The drive was silent. Enzo was really a good driver, because he never speed up his limits. He was fast but not too fast to scare off eve. "Enzo you didn't give your number" said eve. She smiled at him as he glanced at her. He took his phone and gave it to her.

She took it happily and put her phone number in it adding the her name eve. She gave a missed call to her phone and handed back the phone to Enzo. She took her phone and loaded enzo's name in it. She smiled to herself knowing that she won't be too far from him.

"Why are you smiling so much" asked Lorenzo as he glanced at her. "Oh no I'm not" eve said giggling but blushing to herself. Enzo smirked at her. She shook her head smiling as she looked outside the window. "I really like Italy" eve said. "May I know why" asked Lorenzo.

"Well I feel like it's beautiful the sunset and I also got you" she said. Enzo's heart was filled with butterflies which he never experienced. He smiled at her. And that's when Enzo knew he was fxcked up. Because he never smiled so much for anyone especially for a girl. And she was the only one in his life.

They reached and Enzo pulled up. Eve rolled her eyes at the sight of her apartment which she stayed. She wishes she could stay with Enzo but that's not good. "Come on love" said enzo as he opened the side of your door and you hopped out.

They both walked inside the apartment and to the lift. "Which floor do you stay at" asked Enzo. "Third" said eve and Enzo pressed the button three. Eve was standing close to Enzo. He was so tall and she was just 5'5 in ft.
Enzo found that cute. The lift said ding and the door opened.

Both of them stepped out and Eve walked first. Enzo followed behind her. They reached the middle house. She rang the bell. She looked at enzo and smiled. He smirked at her. The door was opened and there stood her dad. He had a cold expression on his face.

He moved and they both walked in. Her mother, her aunty's were there. They all turned they attention towards Enzo and eve. They came up to them. "Oh christine what happened to you, and who is this young man with you" asked her aunt.

Eve rolled her eyes at them and looked at enzo "this is Lorenzo my friend, he was the one who took me to hospital and also helped me" said eve nervously. Enzo looked at them "Enzo this is my aunt Veronica and this is aunt Irene" eve introduced them.

They nodded. He shook hands with "Lorenzo" said enzo as he nodded.
They smiled at him. "Eve why don't you go take a shower" said her aunt. Eve nodded and looked at enzo. "I'll leave him out and come" she said as she walked out with Enzo.

They both walked to the lift. "Thank you so much Enzo" said eve as she smiled softly at him. "No problem Principessa" smirked Enzo. He opened his arms for her which she gladly took in the opportunity and wrapped her arms around his neck standing on her tippy toes. She inahled his manly scent.

"I'll miss you" whispered eve. Enzo chuckled which made her smile. They both pulled away. She pressed a quick kiss on his cheek. He smiled and kissed her head. "Call me anytime you need ok baby" he said. She nodded and smiled watching him let go off her as he got into the lift.

She slowly watched him disappear down. She walked to the balcony and saw him getting in his car. Enzo turned to look and saw her standing there. She waved at him. Which he waved back before getting in his car watching her once again then driving off.

Enzo had to take care of his work which he didn't for two days. He had to take care of some people. But eve kept playing in his mind. He was thinking all about her. He smirked to himself thinking of a girl which he met two days back. He knew he got himself in the pith. Which he smiled to himself as he drove to the Wearhouse.