Chapter 2. Hospital

She fell in his arms. He quickly caught her. "Hey hey dear, Eva wake up are you ok" he whispered with fear. But she was not responding. That made the fear rush into enzo's veins. He quickly called his men and asked them to drive it to the hospital. "Yes mr matteo" they said as they began driving it.

Enzo was seated in the backseat with Eva in his arms. He crused himself for delaying it a little in order to wake her up. "Drive f**king fast" Enzo growled at the driver. "Yes mr matteo" the driver said. And within seconds they reached the hospital.

Enzo carried her in his arms rushing her towards the doctor not caring of anyone else. The doctor immediately came rushing. They immediately took her in a room. The nurse came running towards Lorenzo. "I need information" she said.

Lorenzo nodded. "What's her name"
"Eve"
"How old is she"
"Uhh i don't know"
"What's your name"
"Lorenzo"
"What happened to her"
"We were walking when all of a sudden she fainted"
"Ok please wait over here sir till the doctor checks her up" the nurse said and walked off.

Lorenzo sat on the chair while his men stood. For the first time in his life he cared and felt he had feelings, and that too for a stranger whom he met just two hours ago. She was definitely doing some spells on him without her knowing. Then the doctor came out. Lorenzo walked to the doctor. "How is she" asked Lorenzo.

"She is fine now mr Lorenzo, actually could you come to my office I'd like to talk to you there" said the doctor. Lorenzo nodded and walked to his office.
He sat down on one of the chairs.
"There are some critical issues in life where one person suffers from allergies which causes the blood pressure to drop to critical conditions, her BP became very low, but now it's intact. I've did some tests and the results have come, her esonophils are high which is not good, that is the reason why she fainted thank goodness that you brought her on time or else we would have lost her" said the doctor.

Lorenzo was shocked to hear what the doctor told him. "Can I see her" asked Lorenzo. The doctor nodded. Lorenzo walked to the room in which they had put her in. He walked in and saw her there laying down peacefully. They put her on glucose. He walked towards her and sat down on the chair near the bed. He held her left hand softly and gazed it with his thumb.

She looked so fragile but still he could notice the beauty in her sleep. Her black Circles which showed that she didn't have care from anyone. He bent down and kissed her knuckles and gazed his lips over them. Eva felt something soft tickle her hand when she stirred in sleep opening her eyes which landed first on Lorenzo.

He looked at her, "enzo" she whispered. He parted his lips when she gave him that nickname. "Yes mi cara I'm here" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. She smiled with relief. "What happened" she asked him. He looked down at her and told her everything. She had tears in her eyes which didn't fall. "I'm sorry for bringing you into all this Enzo" she said holding his hands.

Her hands felt so soft and fragile to him. He rubbed his thumb over her hand and whispered "you don't bother me sweetheart it doesn't matter to me" he said. She sighed and asked him to come forward. He held her hands as she tried to get up. "Hey hey slow down there sweet" he said. She smiled at him and mentioned him to sit on the bed near her. He did as she told.

She then leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck. She wrapped her arms around the stranger whom she met few hours ago. His strong muscular tattooed arms were wrapped around her waist securely. "Thank you enzo" she whispered and pulled away. He kissed her head and nodded. He admired her face from closure. Her dark circles which was the first thing he noticed. Then her eyes, her eyebrows, coming to her boppy nose, along with her cheeks and then his eyes trailed down to her lips.

She looked down at his lips and then his eyes. She leaned in come closer to him, which was not a normal thing, she had never done it. He saw her leaning in. He thought but then placed his sinful lips on her innocent ones and kissed her softly. Taking in her sweetness and innocentness. She was new to this feeling which she has got in her stomach when she kissed him. He gazed his teeth at her bottom lip making her moan in pleasure. That was enough for him to be satisfied and pull away.

"That was my first kiss" she whispered blushing. He frowned and looked at her. And at that moment he knew that he cared for her and he would not let any other man touch her or even come close to her. "I'll go call the doctor now sweetheart" he said kissing her forehead and walking out of her room.

Eve rested back on the bed thinking of what just happened. She touched her lips smiling. She never thought in her entire life that she would kiss someone like him. Because he was so handsome. Lorenzo called the doctor. And the doctor came attending to eva.

"Miss Eve you're awake glad to see that" said the doctor. She smiled at him and then looked at Lorenzo. "What happened to me doctor" she asked. "Uhh well miss your blood pressure dropped to a very critical condition, and I've done tests and found out why it happened, it seems that you're having some allergies, with which I might claim that's the reason why your blood pressure dropped so low" said the doctor.

She nodded "yeah I'm having allergic renitis" she said and the doctor wrote it down on his paper. "Anything else miss, we would like to know your symptoms" asked the doctor. "Yeah, well every time I suffer from cold, sneezing, rash, cough, hay fever, I've also done tests for asthma which is i do not have it, but I also have breathlessness along with blockage of nose, with body pains, ya that's it" she said.

Lorenzo frowned when he heard her say those symptoms. "Ok miss, it also says that your esonophils are high" said the doctor. "Well yes it is I've done the aec tests and recently found out, that's it's high" she said. "Ok well then I'd suggest you to keep on a very healthy diet which includes only vegetables and only certain vegetables, no dairy items, no sweets, no meat, no fish, no fruits only vegetables and not all, you keep an eye on what's suiting you and what's not" said the doctor.

She sighed and nodded. "I've also written down some medicines for you, which you have to take for a whole month without fail, even if you see that the symptoms fade away, ok, that would kill and the made enzymes and bacteria" said the doctor. He gave the chit to Lorenzo. "I've written down which medicine when to take and how to take ok, and please see that she eats stomach full, and every food should be freshly made and served hot" added the doctor.

Lorenzo gave the priscription to one of his men and they went to buy all the medicines. The doctor then asked her what are her symptoms now, they were very less. She also checked her weight whic showed that she had lost three kgs. The doctor said that it was because of the allergies and she needs to eat all healthy food. "Doctor after one month can I go back on my normal diet" asked Eva in hopes. "Yes miss, but bit by bit" said the doctor.

She nodded and smiled. "Ok you will be discharged tomorrow morning until then you can rest take care Miss" said the doctor as he walked away. Now it was just Lorenzo and Eve in the room. "sit down" she told him calmly. He sat down near her. They arms slightly touching. He wrapped one of his arm around her pulling her close to him. She played with his big hands and fingers.  He kissed her head as she closed her eyes dozing off to sleep.