Chapter 5....i miss you enzo

Eve was slowly recovering from her sickness which made her miss Enzo a lot. Although having his phone number made her relieved for some time but not all. She became so close to him. It's been a week and she hasn't talked to him nor messaged him. After debating with her head and heart she decided to message him.

Eve - hi Enzo how are you 🥰
She left it and began to scroll through her  social media. After a while she checked to see if any messages came but there was none she rolled her eyes and smiled placing down her phone for charging and taking her notes to re-write her story. She was alone in her room.

Enzo was busy. He never told eve about his life, about what he does. He still doesn't trust her so much. Where as eve. She trust people alot. She opens up to them if they talk sweetly to her. Doesn't matter if she's an introvert. She becomes an extrovert when she feels some one understands her and listens to her. She feels happy and thinks that she is the luckiest.

She smiled and wrote her story. Enzo had now come home after beating up some people. He had blood on his knuckles. So he decided to wash them up and his body. He walked to the bathroom. After showering he walked out with the towel hanging low to his waist. He walked to the closet changing his clothes then walking back to his bed. He checked his phone. He found new messages from the only girl who makes him smile.

He bit his lip and opened the chats it was two hours back. He checked her profile and she looked so cute. He decided to message her back.
Enzo - hi dear, what's up. I'm fine what about you, how is your health?
He placed his phone down in order that he would get a message later and or some time afterwards. Because it showed that she was offline.

Eve aft e writing five pages yawned and closed her eyes attempting to sleep when her phone buzzed. She was cutely lazy as she streched forth her right hand and pulled out her phone from the charging switching off the board. She saw two new messages from ezno. Her face immediately brightened up. She blushed so hard. She couldn't stop herself from smiling.

She immediately replied back to him.
Eve - oh my God Enzo hi. I feel happy that you still remember me ☺️. And yeah I'm fine thanks 👍
Enzo - nice to hear sweetheart, of course i remember the girl who almost  passed out in my arms, best day of my life 💞
Eve - awe come on now 😂
Enzo - what are you doing bellissimo. Miss me already 😏. (beautiful)
Eve - i mean yes i do miss you, i miss you a lot. I just finished writing five pages of my story 😄
Enzo -  i see, how is it going?
Eve - it's nice 🙂
Enzo - what's up with you?
Eve - nothing why'd you ask?
Enzo - nvm. You remember about how you said, you never wanted to go home and stuff, i asked you, but you said you'll tell me sometime later.
Eve - oh yeah about that well, uhm i really don't like it here honestly. 😭
Enzo - are you crying?
Eve - no  Enzo I'm not it's just an emoji
Enzo - oh ok
Eve - what are you doing?
Enzo - I'm sitting on my bed bellissimo and texting you. Hence I'm thinking about you 😉
Eve - wow you got me blushing Enzo
Enzo - as you should. It makes you more beautiful 😉😏
Eve - awe okie. I wish I could meet you again Enzo 😊
Enzo - you want to meet you dear ?
Eve - yeah I miss you and being with you i forget about my life and all.
Enzo - ok when should we meet tell me.
Eve - I'm free anytime
Enzo - what about in the evening?
Eve - sounds good for me at what time?
Enzo - you tell me, and I'll make myself free for you 😏
Eve - ok ok, uhm what about 5 pm. Will you pick me up?
Enzo - ok dear. Yes I will pick you up.
Eve - ok 😊
Enzo - I'll see you around then baby take care
Eve - you too bye.

Eve couldn't deny the feelings and the little butterflies which she got in her stomach. She couldn't stop her blush as I said before. She kept kissing her phone.  Ahh she's so cute. She smiled and went to her cupboard taking out her outfit for the evening. Although it was fall she decided to i wear something more related.

And let's be honest. Enzo felt something with he was around eve. She was so open and joyous with him. He smiled and placed his phone down closing his eyes to take a nap and regain his strength for the evening.