Where?

It's dark I did not see anything. It was a very stupid idea of mine to run at midnight!

But then I looked at another side of the alley. It could be this, but why did it look like it went up the hill?

I didn't have any idea. If I gave it a try, it would be a waste of energy and time.

After I gave it some thought, I decided not to do it. I should wait until the night is over. I would run as fast as I could after that. I could make it!

I went to sit on the walls. I leaned my back and head against the wall to rest. I closed my eyes and tried to take a nap, but I barely could make it because I shivered in the cold.

                    Taehyung awakened, as he could not really sleep without hugging something. But his eyes were still heavy. He murmured, and then his hands ran looking for Y/N's figure to hug.

Unable to feel any sign of her presence, he quickly opened his eyes and found that she was not in his bed.

He quickly got up, looking for her in the toilet, but she wasn't there. Then, he started having thought that she ran. To confirm it, he checked his pocket to look for the keys, and his gut was right. She ran off.

He quickly went downstairs and saw the door open, the grilled door was also unlocked. He groaned in anger. How dare she have the guts to run from him? And in the middle of the night? She was really fearless!

He took the flashlight and went looking for her outside. He took the route that he always brought her to. In his mind, she might have used that route.

He started getting panicked, as he still did not find her. How far away could she be? And how long had she been out here?

The night was getting brighter as it was almost dawn.

Impatient, he went back into the house to take the car, but on the way he bumped into Y/N, who happened to be about to run, as she just felt fine with the brighter sky now.

I gasped and trembled at Taehyung's figure. His eyes met mine, and I could feel that he sent me a death threat over a glare.

I slowly removed his big shoes from my feet, I planned to run fast. 

I backed away, turned, and ran from him. But he quickly ran after me and caught me in his hug.

"Let me go!!!" I shrieked and struggled to remove his arms, which were wrapped tightly around my waist, from my back.

"Stop moving! Or I'll really kill you!!!"

I bit his arm deeply. He pulled out his arms quickly and groaned. "Fuck!!"

I  ran into the forest without a clear direction. I ignored the pain of my bare feet, stepping on the small branches.

He quickly followed where I had run and followed the sounds of footsteps on the dried leaves that caused a noise in this quiet forest. "Y/n! Stop!!"

Suddenly, my left foot hit the stone, and I stumbled down. My loud scream and a sudden stop of footsteps got Taehyung to stop running too.

My tears dropped due to pain, and I bit my lips to prevent making noise. 

I scooped my body slowly away to hide behind the nearest tree and rested my back against it. 

I squeezed her left foot lightly, and I could feel the blood dripping down.

Tears ran out heavier as one night I hurt herself badly. My heart also pumped loudly, but I barely could breathe.

"Y/n, where are you?"

Obsession [Taehyung FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें