Ooarai Planning against Anzio High

Start from the beginning

Katyusha:I don't know but we have noticed how schools have started to change on how they fought and for the first time gave us a run for our money, they are like cockroaches, too damn hard to die.

Nonna:It's because of Saunders and Ooarai Match, Katyusha.

Katyusha:I already told you that it's a fluke.

Darjeeling:It was no fluke, my dear Katyusha. Ooarai have destroyed the Saunders Advantage in terms of Numerical and Firepower and won like no one had ever seen and fought like no one in Sensha-Do had fought even before. And it was all thanks to Miho Nishizumi.

Katyusha:But that's impossible!? Miho Nishizumi always fought with the Nishizumi Style!

Orange Pekoe:Well not anymore in this tournament and her victory against Saunders have changed Sensha-Do for good because of the way she fought and win against them.

Darjeeling:So I invite to go watch with us in the Ooarai-Anzio Match to see the surprises that would occur.

Katyusha:I would take you into that offer.

And thus they chat about things.

Now let's go to Ooarai.

Miho and her compatriots have returned to the Ooarai Schoolship with the Panzer III that they bought.

Miho, Anzio, Momo, and Yuzu along with the Tank Commanders met at Anzu's Office.

Miho:Now we have bought a Panzer III, now we need to decide who would man it.

Anzu:I could run another application check, apparently there are students that wanted to join Sensha-Do due to its success at fighting Saunders and winning.

Miho:Extra Manpower, good enough but we need to train them. Let's do some rotation of duties so that they could actually catch up with the skills of our fellow tankers.

Momo:Feasible so we will do it. Who's agreeing that they could donate some of their teammates to help a future tank crew to catch up in skills?

Everybody agreed at this proposal.

Miho:Now we have at least 8 tanks, we could do some reorganizing. Small number of tanks meant that more mobility. So we are organizing into tank corps. The Anglerfish Team would be with the Turtle Team, Rabbit Team would be with Hippo Team, and Duck Team would be with the Char B1 bis, the Tiger (P) with the Panzer III.
Sounds good?

They tell yes.

Anzu:Huh, Miho and I in the same Corp, that was kinda surprisingly honestly.

Momo:Now we are done, we need to plan against Anzio. Anzio as far my knowledge is concerned, has only tankettes.

Miho:Probably not anymore, because we saw Anchovy in the tank dealership and we don't know what tank they bought, though I managed to have sneak peek in every tank and I saw an Italian Tank, it's not a Tankette but rather a Heavy Tank in terms of its size and to it's gun.

Momo:So a Heavy Tank in the hands of Anzio. It meant that it would be a considerable threat.

Caesar:Let's get Guderian.

Miho:Huh?

Caesar:It's Yukari, our tank google basically and in practical terms.

And Yukari was called to the Office.

Yukari:Uhhhhh, did I do something wrong?

Anzu:No, we just need to know something what tank would it be.

Yukari:Oh cool, now give me some description.

Then Miho told her what she saw in the Tank Dealership and what are the angles of the tank and its gun.

Yukari:Ahhhhh, I got it, it's the P26/40 heavy tank considering that Anzio is following the Italian Tradition.

Anzu:What would be the speed?

Yukari:It is comparable with the Medium Tanks of Germany, the Soviet Union and America's in terms of speed.

Momo:So it's a Heavy Tank with a faster speed... Thank you Yukari, you may leave.

And Yukari left there just minding her own business.

Anzu:A Heavy Tank used by Anzio, how would you suppose they would use it to their advantage?

Miho:It will be like us.

Anzu:Why is that?

Miho:Since it's a lone tank that could challenge us, then they would employ what we did against the Saunders also because of the changing Sensha-Do Norms to adopt if they want to win in the tournament as far as I observed and using the so called Miho Doctrine and I saw this as a possible. I still don't know why they named it after me?

Caesar:So we will be running around like headless chickens along with Anzio.

Miho:Yeah, that's gonna be so messy to be honest. Unless the terrain is fully open and in the plains where we could see them. It's gonna be so messy.

Momo:So what would be our plan of action?

Miho: We'll just hunt the Heavy Tank before it becomes a pain in the butt in our side. We should be cautious especially if they are luring us to the forest, don't take it because it might end up for us. We must also be ready that the flag tank would be some random tankette because those things are inferior to our tanks, that we wouldn't be expecting that we destroyed the Heavy Tank and all of the sudden that Anzio is still fighting and still in the match because the Flag Tank being a Random Tankette. Those things are like cockroaches because of how fast they are.

The Tank Commanders heed this advice because it might actually happen.

Anzu:So you're saying that we would be fighting conventionally?

Miho:Pretty much yeah, but we would not be going to jungles and forests if they are any because I don't want any messy engagements. This is the first time where we held the Firepower Advantage but the Quantity Advantage would be theirs so Organization is needed always.

Caesar:We need to actually be concerned about their Mobility because they are fast as hell as Guderian said.

Miho:Don't worry, they wouldn't damage us because their guns are Machine Guns so we need to be worried about the Heavy Tank.

Momo:Now are there any questions.

None said a word.

Momo:Very well, then this meeting is adjourned.

And everybody left the room and mind their own business.

To be Continued

And Merry Christmas