Aftermath

After the mock battle had been concluded. The Ooarai somehow pulled a win although casualties were costly but a victory nonetheless because they managed to win against a major team of Sensha-do which was unheard of in the history of Sensha-do.

St.Gloriana students are absolutely dumbfounded just how they got screwed over by Ooarai.

We see tanks of Ooarai getting towed to their repair stations to be repaired.

St. Gloriana Tanks are getting towed to their School Ship while Darjeeling and other students wanted to know, who planned this. So they met up with Anzu and the rest of the Ooarai Students.

Darjeeling confronted Anzu.

Darjeeling:So, who planned this? I got to admit that we were not expecting that.

Anzu:Its Miho! All of this was planned by her!

Darjeeling:Who's Miho?

Anzu pointed at Miho Nishizumi who is getting praised by the tank teams of Ooarai as they managed to pull a win from a Major Player in Sensha-do. Miho just kept downplaying her feats staying humble but they kept praising her.

Anzu:That's Miho. Miho Nishizumi!

Darjeeling was taken aback along with other students who hear this remark from Anzu as Miho is a member of the Nishizumi Family has participated in this Battle and won but the problem is not her winning because of course she is experienced, the problem is how she won the mock battle. She never ever used the Nishizumi Style that she was aware of Kuronomorimine was known more or more likely, how the Nishizumi Style is known for.

Darjeeling confronted Miho.

Darjeeling:You are Miho Nishizumi, correct?

Miho agreed.

Darjeeling:From the Nishizumi Family?

Miho:Yes.

Darjeeling:You're different from Maho and certainly was different from your previous matches. You surprise me of how you defeated us. You never used the Nishizumi Style even from this match, not a single second you've used it. I respect a worthy adversary so I hope that I get to battle you in a match again. So tell me how you plan to defeat us?

Miho:Well I just looked from History, used logic and used the terrain to my advantage, used what you don't like and what you don't like to see. That's all, I'm also sorry for fooling you in that match and using teas to lure you in those ambushes so no har feelings?

Darjeeling:No hard feelings and I commend you for that planning. Now I have a new respect for you so keep it up.

Darjeeling offered a hand and Miho accepted then they shook hands.

Students were cheering and chanting the name of Miho over and over again and alas. Darjeeling and her team leave but not without saying goodbyes as she did that.

The Day ended with a Ooarai Celebration and Miho and the team thankfully didn't dance the Anglerfish Dance in Public.

After the whole drama that is known as the Hana and her Family drama because of her mother doesn't like Hana to be doing Sensha-do which she saw tanks as barbaric and etc but to be fair, she was kinda right as Tank are used for Warfare but not barbaric as they were effective weapons of war as long as you abide with the Geneva Convention or more like with some shouting it's the Geneva Checklist because of how much it was violated in Wars.

Now we saw Miho and the team in their lunch while they were discussing the upcoming match that they have to face Saunders. Probably it's an outside intervention for this to happen, we don't know for sure.