Saunders vs Ooarai Part 1

The Next Day, after the meeting and the time for discussing plans.

They're in the garage repainting their tanks to give them a fighting chance. They painted their tanks to a green, brown color scheme to blend with the jungle environment as Miho instructed them.

They are ready now to practice the War Plans that they planned on.

Miho:Before we practice, we must first name our teams so that we can simplify our communications.

Anzu:Ours would be the Turtle Team!

The Team in the M3 Lee decided on the name Rabbit Team , the Type 89 which is the Volleyball Team chose the name Duck Team, Saori chose the name before Miho does for her Team which is Anglerfish team. Erwin's Team chose the name Hippo Team.

Miho:So all of that is settled then let's practice!

They got into their tanks and get to their positions. The Battle will be two against three. To practice the Battle Plan that they have developed. Anglerfish Team and the Hippo Team are on the same side while the rest is where they are trying to defeat even when Outnumbered.

The Mock Match would be a Flag Tank Match to practice when they are so outnumbered.

Everybody did the usual of bowing and telling to each other of have a good luck.

Miho:Turtle Team! I will take the first Shot! If that fails then then attack in a another position.

Erwin:Yes Miho!

So they hid in a thick forest waiting for their prey. The Enemy Tanks are searching for the two as they didn't know where would they be even though they know the plan.

After a few minutes, they walked to their ambush.

Miho:Hana! Ready to Fire! Yukari! Load a Shell!

Hana:Locked on!

Yukari:Gun Loaded!

Miho:Mako! Be ready to retreat if the Shell miss!

Mako agreed as she readies herselmf for this task.

The Hippo Team readies themselves to reposition themselves and cover Miho then retreat.

After a few minutes. The Enemy Team has closed the gap.

Miho:Fire!

Hana pulled the trigger of the gun but it didn't hit as it missed.

Miho:Mako! Get us outta here! Hippo Team! Cover us!

The Hippo Team via Erwin hearing these comes to fire their shot while Miho is retreating though staying near to have the best response time for Combat.

The Hippo Team fired their shot then missed them and retreated, the Enemy Tanks fired at their position while the Anglerfish Team came back and fired their shot. They did the same thing over and over again and made the enemy team panicked even though they knew that they were outnumbering them. They are still getting suppressed by a Smaller Force. Because the Hippo and the Anglerfish Teams are switching positions and firing continuously with no stop whatsoever.

The Anglerfish and the Hippo Team scored two kills before the Anglerfish Team got eliminated because of a lucky shot. And thus destroyed the plan and destroyed the Stug in the process. Thus winning a victory though a costly one which is to show off how much it could be effective.

Miho:Huh, let's refine this plan to make it more effective and to have a faster travel time.

And so they practiced and refined these plans for their Match. For Hours on end. They switched with teams to ensure that everybody got their fair share of experience from these mock matches. The Ooarai Students after the practice also received their proper uniforms courtesy of Anzu.