The Aftermath of the Saunders-Ooarai Match

After the match comes with an Ooarai Victory.

The Sensha-do Community was shaken to the core. Mainly due to the fact that they only saw Saunders, Kuronomorimine, Pravda and Saunders and St. Gloriana as the Major Teams and dominant ones but Ooarai challenges that view.

In the Aftermath.

Saunders and Ooarai were now face to face. They did the usual procedures. And Kay approached Miho.

Kay:Are you the Captain?

Miho: Umm... Yes.

Kay then hugged Miho.

Kay:That's the most exciting Match that I ever played in!

She let go of Miho

Miho:You're not mad?

Kay:Why would I be? It is just a game and not a war. Plus the way you beat us was kind of unexpected to say the least. And also, Sorry for listening in your communications. Even I was unaware until they confessed.

She pointed at Alisa and Naomi.

Yukari:Wiretapping? That's kind of out of character with you.

Kay:Well my bad and I take responsibility for their actions though I'm stunned at how the Wiretapping never worked in you.

Miho:Ummm it's about we fire then switch position then another tank takes another position though different location and fires and repeat. The Firing Locations became unpredictable and we didn't even notice that it was happening.

Alisa charged in the Conservation.

Alisa:Hey! I wanted to know how you managed to bleed us dry while we only hit one tank!

And Kay slapped her head.

Kay:Alisa, that was rude.

Alisa:Sorry Kay! But I want to know how they managed to keep their numbers high.

Kay:Now I wanted to know if we hit a tank ourselves while in that battle in the Forests.

Miho:Ummm.....

Miho turned to her friends.

Miho:So who's going to tell them?

Yukari and Saori:I will!

And both girls turned to the Saunders Girls.

Saori:You hit one...... In a lucky shot.

Yukari:And the tank you shot is the Type 89

Now both girls were dumbfounded.

Kay: What the? A Lucky Shot!?

Saori nodded at a quick pace

Alisa:A Lucky Shot that hit a tank... Not based on skill but luck? What kind of Irony is this?

Kay:One Tank to a 6 Tank Elimination ratio at that Forest Battle. What is that Kill Ratio? So lopsided. I honestly won't ask how you prepared for this match as it was clear that you prepared to bring a win.

Kay approached Anzu.

Kay:So Angie. Who planned this from the beginning?

Anzu had a shit-eating grin and looked at Miho.

Anzu:Kay..... Miho did it. In fact, she basically makes us practice this tactic from day to night till we master it.

Anzu pointed at Miho.

Kay felt like that an pie has hit her ok the face though metaphorically. She was stunned.

Erika and Maho got into the scene now wanting to know just how Miho prepared and planned for this match.