The Normal Days in Ooarai

After Miho and her friends have gone to the hospital to pick up Mako while giving some flowers courtesy of Hana Isuzu. They did some bonding while helping Mako to move because of her Low Blood Pressure Issue and had bought some stuff.

They are returning to the School Ship and Miho is outside thinking something as she saw the relationship of Mako's grandmother and Mako herself.

Then Saori came and goes to Miho.

Saori:Miporin, so this is where you are.

Miho:How's everyone doing?

Saori:They're fine, they're just sleeping.

Miho:That's good.

Saori:Say, is there a proble Miporin?

Miho:Hm..no. Nothing really. I'm just thinking that everybody has a lot of going on.

Saori:You're thinking about Mako?

Miho:Yeah.

Saori:Mako is worried about you before. Because you came here in Ooarai without your family. Right?

Miho looked at Saori.

Saori: Mako's mother looks a lot like her grandmother. And before Mako's Mother passed away, they got into an fight. Mako regretted that she couldn't apologize with her mother ever since that day.

Miho remembered something about her life during where she was still in the Nishizumi Household.

Flashback.

They were at the Nishizumi School and Maho, Miho and Shiho Nishizumi are there, sitting down.

Shiho:We always valued our traditions and our tradition is absolute victory through strength and the Nishizumi Style! Your suggestions and Proposals are absolute blasphemy to Sensha-do!

Miho:But Mothe-

Shiho:No Buts! We will stay true tradition as it kept us in the road to countless victories!

End of Flashback.

She also remembered the time where she lashed out, released everything in her boiling heart about what she feels about Sensha-do, it's traditional driven type of sport, her mother always prioritized the Nishizumi Style and the traditions of Sensha-do and the Nishizumi.

And now they were at the School Ship and returned to their dorms.

The Next Day.

We see Miho going to School and Saori is carrying Mako alone as Mako is just too damn tired because of that damn Low Blood Pressure that had plagued the poor girl.

Saori:Miporin.

Miho:Huh?

She turned around and saw Saori carrying Mako in her book and struggling to carry the poor girl.

Miho:Saori, are you alright?

Saori:Yeah, I just need help to carry Mako.

So they carried Mako till they reach the school and thus let Mako move now.

In the Garage.

Miho was thinking on how to win the next match.

Then Saori, Hana and Yukari arrived and Mako was seen in the Panzer IV as Miho's Friends that came had brought their lunches.

Yukari:Hello Nishizumi!

Miho:Hello also.

Yukari:So let's eat!

Saori:Yeah Miporin.

So they eat their lunches on the Panzer IV.

Yukari:Did you see the bulletin board? It's an extra edition by the Student Council Newspapers.