"So I stopped believing that she will come back. And if you don't mind I need to see my wife." Matt said and left home. He shut the door behind him and left his mom speechless.

Chris was waking up and saw his mom wiped her tears off and sighing as she saw Matt walked away. "Mom.." Chris said. "It's fine, don't forget he going through a lot." He said and rubbed his moms back.

It's was absolutely a rough time for the sturniolo family.

"I know, I just want him to be him again, he lost it, he never was like that." She said. Chris nodded and sigh. "I'll go talk to him." Chris said and left after Matt.

-
Matt was on his way to the car when Chris called him. He stopped and opened the car. "What.." he asked. "Why did you have to leave the house like that?" Chris asked, like always fixing Matt's mistakes.

"I didn't meant to, I really had to leave." He said and looked down. "No listen , i know that you're going through a lot right now because of y/n, but don't let mom take it." Chris said what made Matt so upset.

"She loved her too, and y/n is missing to all of us, maybe not at the same way she is to you but you have to be careful with your actions matt." Chris said. "When you will have to go and visit your wife in hospital every day, then talk to me Chris, no leave me alone!" Matt shouts and got into the car.

"It's Christmas tonight Matt, if you not gonna take your shit together, no one will. Y/n will never come back if you'll be like this." Chris shouts back. "Fuck you chris, don't try be the best person to live now, and shut the fuck up."

Matt drove away from his house straight to the hospital. Leaving his brother anger and his mom sad, but he didn't care, you was his world now.

-
Matt got into the hospital and walked straight to your room, everyone knew why is he here and let him go and do his thing like every other day. When he got into your room he saw you there with the same breathing machine on your face and you continued to lie there without moving. The whole room was full with roses and flowers that people brought for you, most of them was his family or some friends from your house. Matt saw the candles that was out and lighted them up again.

He put some new candles on and some new flowers next to your bed. He also cleaned your bed and cleaned up your sheets.
When he done do all of that he sat next to your bed and hold you hand, it's was the sad smile that was on his face right now.

"Hey my beautiful girl..." he whispered while he rubbing your hand with his thumb. "It's Christmas today.." he said, he could feel the tears coming out of his eyes. "You know that I brought the new sweater that you always wanted.. but I didn't wore him. I couldn't." He talk to you like you heard him.

"And.. I made some cookies, the one with white chocolate on, and the tree's cookies that you made when we start living together." He said and smiled, but right after he smiled, the tears started to fall down, he couldn't stop. He was so hopeless.

"Just come on, just wake up.. it's not that hard, you been through more than that." He said this time touching all over your face. "You can do it, don't let them take you away from me." He begged like you could hear him.

" 'till I have you for all my life, don't leave, please y/n." He stroked your hair. "I need you please, don't leave." He cried and wipe his tears again. "I love you." He said once before he start crying next to your bed.