"Tauba hai, kesi fuzool batein karahi ho" Umeed said hesitantly, took a sip of tea.

"Acha, ap dono neeche chalein, please" Mimi insisted them, Umeed gave her a cup and she walked out from the room.

Farjaad turned around and walked towards Umeed. He extended his hand towards him, his expression was normal. Umeed glared at him and then looked at his hand, she hesitantly held his hand and stood up. They both walked out from the room.

**************

The banquet was elegantly and beautifully decorated with flowers and fancy lights. All the guest were started arriving, the groom family were reached there. Umeed and Farjaad sat on the cough beside each other.

Pasha Family arrived there, Bahadur family lovingly and respectfully greeted them. Umeed got so happy to saw them, Haya and Sameer abruptly went to the stage and hugged Umeed lovingly, she hugged them back. They both greeted Farjaad as well, he also greeted back with love and respect. Farjaad was hated Umeed, not her family. He was always respected and loved the Pasha family whole heartly.

"Umeed, tum kesi ho?" Haya asked happily.

"Theek hi hun" Umeed replied softly.

They both were talking with each other normally and happily. Umeed was finally met with Haya after one day, she was missing her badly.

The dinner was started, everyone had their dinner properly.Mimi came on the stage along with choco lava cake.

"Umeed, ye lo tumhara favourite choco lava" Mimi said softly.

"Thank you Mimi, mera bht dil chah raha tha" Umeed said truthfully.

"Bhai, apke liye kuch lekar aon?" Mimi asked to him, concerned.

"Nahi beta! Apko pata to hai ke mein itna meetha nahi khata" Farjaad replied like a baby.

"Han, ye sirf black coffee se apne zaban ki karwahat barhate hain" Umeed scoffed.

"Tum apna moo band karke nahi beth sakti?" Farjaad said strictly.

Umeed rolled her eyes, started having her choco lava.

"Bhai, ap sabudana bhi to khate hain, lava cake bhi khalen" Mimi insisted him.

Umeed shockingly looked at him with cheeky smile, "Sabudana?" She asked and burst into laughter.

Farjaad looked at Mimi with raised eyebrows, Umeed was still laughing like hell, she was not controlling herself. Farjaad blood was boiled like lava. He was badly embrassed and insulted.

Zeenat Ji hurrily came on the stage and looked at her.

"Bhatiji, ye tum itna khul ka has kyu rahi ho, nazar lag jaigi" Zeenat Ji said strictly.

"Chachi, ye mujh se batameezi karahi hai, mere upar has rahi hai" Farjaad complained like a baby.

"Kitni galat baat hai Umeed, hasna band karo" Zeenat Ji ordered her.

Umeed controlled her laugh, started pretending normal. Farjaad was angrily at Mimi because she revealed her secret infront of his biggest enemy.

*************

Farjaad parked the car inside the house. Shujaat Sahab, Mimi and Niggo Jee had reached before them. Farjaad walked outside the car, went towards the Umeed's side. He opened the door for her, she walked outside the car. They both entered in the house.

"Baat sunein, ap mera hath pakar kar chale, meri heel tut gayi hai" Umeed said worriedly.

"Jab heel sambhali nahi jati to phenti kyu ho?" Farjaad scoffed.

"Rehne den ap, mein Mimi ko bulalongi" Umeed said annoyingly.

Umeed slowly slowly tried to walked but he held her hand without any argument.

"Rehne dou, chup chap chalo" Farjaad said strictly.

Umeed made a face, slowly slowly walked towards her room but suddenly she got trip and stopped.

"Kya karahe hain, aram se lekar jaye" Umeed whined.

"Aree, tum aram se chalo na" Farjaad argue.

"Meri dono heels hi tut gayi hain, meri to kismat jab se phoot rahi hai jab se hamara nikkah hua hai" Umeed said sadly.

"Ab agar ek lafz bhi kaha na, mujh se bura koi nahi hoga" Farjaad warned her with heavy voice.

"Ap se bura wese bhi koi nahi hai" Umeed replied.

Within one second, he abruptly held her in his arms. Umeed got astonished and shocked, glared at him with big eyes.

"Ye ap kya karahe hain?" Umeed asked hesitantly.

"Chup chap room tak phonchaonga, ek lafz aur nikala to mein tumhe yahi phenk dunga aur phir tum apni hadiyan ginti rehna" Farjaad said in heavy voice and threated her.

Umeed remained silent, didn't said a single world. He slowly went towards the room while holding her in his arms. Umeed was just surprisely looking at him, he also glared at her with serious face. Their eyes met for a second.

"Sun mere humsafar,
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar"

They entered in the room, Farjaad carefully placed her on the bed. He walked towards the cupboard, took his clothes and went for freshen up.

Umeed removed her heals, still can't believed that what happened before few minutes. She was just recalling this moment, the moment in which the silent fell between them, she carefully removed her earrings and kept it on the dining table.

*************

Both were freshen up, dressed in their night suit. They both were silent, didn't talked with each other. Umeed was just using her phone while sitting on the bed. Whearas, Farjaad was sitting on the couch and engaged in his laptop.

Mimi entered in the room, they both glared at her. She walked towards them along with cup.

"Bhai, ye apki black coffee" Mimi said softly, kept it on the side table.

"Sath mein sabudana bhi liyati" Umeed interuppted and giggled.

Farjaad glared at her with deadly glance, Mimi gestured her to keep quiet.

"Seriously i mean" Umeed said, can't controlled her laugh.

"Is mein hasne wali kya baat hai?" Mimi asked.

"Apki dost ka dimag already kharab hai, hasne ke ilawa inke pass koi kaam thori hai" Farjaad said annoyingly.

"Apke pass to dimag bhi nahi hai" Umeed commented.

"Ap dono larte rahen, mein jarahi hun" Mimi said and instantly, walked outside the room.

They both were insulting and irritating each other. Umeed was still laughing, can't control herself. Whearas, Farjaad got irritated from her, silently tolerated her behaviour. He was just cursing the day when he got married to this dramatic girl.

**************

"To Be Continued🫶"

I hope you are enjoying this plot, keep supporting..!!

And guys i have alot of plots but i am confused towards the characters names, should i use Umeed and Farjaad or different names. I think, different names are the best?