[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Okay I get it... W-Wait, why am I becoming so calm just now?! I SHOULD'VE KILL YOU!"
Mark dashes back before his hand pull out his gun but just in a blink of an eye, the tiger blitzes forward with his ha—erm... Paw taking a hard grip on the gun.

Mark gasped just to find the tiger's hand arcing down at him, Mark pull his head down but the tiger smirked and push his other fist forward. Mark quickly dashes back but it seems it was a blunder...

Mark fell down to the floor before he sees the tiger's claw dug into the floor beneath his own feet, Mark suddenly feels something rushing, his head was turned here and there just to realize it was the ground.

"FU—"
Mark cursed before then—CRACK—the ground roared and pushed into a spikes, immobilized by the spikes, Mark's eyes was closed as he heard the tiger's feet tapping with the rocky ground.

"It is better to be calm than death... Right?"
The tiger spoke calmly as his 'paws' tapped against the rock spike trapping Mark in it. The rock bursted out a rushing sound before the spike shrunk and pull itself into the ground.

"You win..."

"Now do You need a helping paw or not?"
The smirk of the tiger shrunk into something more stern, Mark instantly pull himself to stand while dusting off his ACU.

"Of course I need it!"
Mark bawled before then his eyebrow was raised in confusion when he sees the tiger nodding his head slowly, the tiger quickly rush forward to look up at the place Mark fell down.

"Uhh... I think we need to go the other way... It may be uncomfortable for you but I will assist You out."
The tiger stated as his eyebrow is raised from the realization that Mark actually fell this way.

"And how could I trust You?"

"Because Im a beast, not a vicious ferals."
The tiger mentioned the 'ferals', Mark's eyebrow arced up as he heard that name... The tiger quickly realize that he was confused.

"You... Don't know anything about ferals?"
He asked with a frustrated smile, his veins is popping up to the surface of his neck. Mark step back before answering with his head shaking a 'no'.

BAM!
The tiger's feet slam down the ground, the ground shakes before a chunk of stone flies out of the ground. He quickly arced down a haymaker punch and—CRASH—the stone crumbled down to piece, Mark stares at it with shock as a quiver runs down his bones.

"So that's why You say 'I should've killed You'..."
A surge of chilling feeling soak down onto the deep of Mark's souls as the tiger's mind finally came to a realization.

"Let me break it down for You."

"Like a punch or—"

"Not that dummy..."
The tiger scoffed knowing the human in front of him is the same as EVERYONE he have met, they only have intention to kill and perform a genocide.

"I'll make it simple for You... Ferals is just us but they have no morals nor feeling, they are different from us because we have feeling and brain to tell what's right and wrong."
The tiger gave out a simple explanation as a realization came to Mark as he start to understand why that wolf is not fighting back and seemed to know him.

"Does it have a chance for human that is infected to transform into beast instead of ferals."
Mark asked with a shaky voice, the tiger ears flopped back and forth for a second before he shrugs it off.

"That's out of my knowledge, but I heard there were a strange wolf out there that seemed pretty 'human' with his fighting style and behaviour in the town not far from here."
The tiger replied before Mark quickly beamed from hearing the word 'wolf' and 'strange'.