How to drill.1

Your name is Nia and you are walking through the streets of the Bronx then walking into a store getting some snacks.
I live in the Bronx of New York.We been here for a few months but I'm warming up to it.My mom was never really home,always either out drunk of home with a man yelling at me.Its 10 at night as I head out the house walking to the store.We live in a two story house but it wasn't much.
Your pov:
I walk in the store and look around before grabbing some drinks and hot chips then walking up to the cash register.There stood a group of guys around 6,2, 6,0 wearing all black and Ski masks. I stand behind them waiting to pay for my stuff when one of the men turns around.He's light skinned with his ski mask on and his black puffer coat. "Yo shawty lemme pay for u" he says biting is lip "Nah all good I can pay" I laugh and disregard it. "Nah it's cool I got you." He says grabbing the things from my hands placing them on the counter and paying.The guys behind him all laugh and smile shoving him. "Y'all niggas needs chill tf out" he says pushing one of them back then placing my stuff in a bag and handing it to me. "Appreciate it" I say smiling walking off "All good shawty" he says watching me walk off,his eyes drifting down my waist. I open the door and starts at the cold night sky before walking off , In the back of my mind still thinking of the boy wondering what his name was. I turn the corner before I hear someone yell something "Ayo shorty" I turn and see the light skin "Whats ya name" I smile walking up to him "depends on who you is,you mess wit the opps?" He steps closer softly laughing "lil shorty you got opps? Damn." I laugh looking up at him "It's Nia,and you?" "I go by Kay flock but u can call me Kay." "Ight Kay" I say smirking "So..I can get you number Ma?" "yeah" I say handing him my phone as he hands me his,then he gives me mine back and I give him his. "ight imma hit you up soon ya heard." "Ight cool see you around" I smile as he pulls me in for a hug and I feel his knocka on his hip. I bite my lip softly pulling away and walking home . Him and his guys walk the opposite way. I make it home opening the door with my keys and laying on my bed my momma was put as usual and my dad was with her.I play some music on my AirPods and pull out my vape as I get a message from Kay.

K:you still up?
N:yeah wsg
K:shii chilling wyo
N:just made it home,listening to music and smoking
K:type shi
N:wbu
K:smoking outside with my guys
N:that's wassup
K:yeah,aye you tryna slide tomorrow?
N:yeah what time?
K:shi 3?
N:that's cool,yeah I'll see you there
K: Ight be safe shorty
N: lmao you too
I lay in my bed taking a puff from my vape posting vids on my insta, I get tired so I take off my pants and put on a bigger shirt then fall asleep.

In the morning I hear my phone ringing my eyes still blurry but I grab it and answer "Hello?" I say in a sleepy tone "Yo Ma what's the word." I hear a deep but familiar voice say I sit up and talk "Kay?" "You forget me already?" "No.no sorry I just woke up" "it's cool I'm playing witchu" I smile to myself thinking of his face and how we was actually really cute as I get wet in my panties "So what's up" I say holding in my urges to touch myself "shi I'm just tryna see you" "don't worry I'm getting up now." "Ight don't keep me waiting" he says laughing "I won't " I laugh "alr see ya" he says as I say the same then hang up.

I get up and do all of my daily necessities, as I get into the shower. about 30 minutes later I finish my shower, then put on my clothes, a beige tank top and some light blue shorts. I lay my edges sans curl my lashes,put on some perfume,deodorant,my socks, shoes then I grab my phone,AirPods and head out.

You:

As I'm out I text Kay and ask him for the address,then I walk for abt 10 minutes in the hot sun

As I'm out I text Kay and ask him for the address,then I walk for abt 10 minutes in the hot sun.My skin was burning but I finally made it.I walkover to this air bnb and look at the address again to make sure it's the right one. I knock on the door a few times then so one opens it,he's dark skin around 6,4 "Hey is uhm, Kay here?" I ask looking around a bit. "Nah he ain't here." His deep voice says as someone pulls the tall dude back "Dougie chill yo,she wit me" Kay comes up to the door , "Yo glad u could make it shorty" he smiles as I come in closing the door behind me.He hugs me his hands gripping my ass and rubbing up my back. I still feel his knocka on his same hip rubbing against my stomach. He walk me over to the living room introducing me to the guys, "This is Dougie" "my bad about that" he says "nah you cool." I say dapping him up "And this Cblu." "Yo" he says sitting in the couch "yo" I reply "Aye y'all I'm a be back I'm finna show ha upstairs ya heard" "YEAAAAHHH" all the boys get loud and start laughing.Kay rolls his eyes grabbing my hand as we walk up the stairs,he places it on his dick which I could feel through the pants. I bite my lip looking sideeying him as we walk all the way up and into this room.A big room with a nice bed, black bed sheets,while pillows and a white rug. He picks me up by my thighs slamming the door and locking it "so what u wanna do Ma ?"
To be continued...........