y'know?

⚠️TW!- forced sexual advances. I will put a warning before it happens, and when it ends if you need to skip.
——————

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Alex and his annoying ass posse weren't as annoying. Well, the rest of them were annoying, but Alex hadn't messed with Wilbur at all. He would even defend Wilbur whenever his friends were being too rude. Wilbur appreciated it. And during detention, Wilbur and Alex would continue to pass notes, talking about random stuff. Nothing important, and after Tuesday, Alex didn't come to detention late, or high. There were a couple times where other kids were populating the room, but they didn't bother Alex or Wilbur.

Especially since Alex is the token "popular kid", he is a senior, so he's known by the under classmen, along with some kids in the elementary and junior high buildings. So, safe to say, no one was going to bother Alex fucking Quackity. Alex and Wilbur's conversations mainly consisted of Alex complaining about how bored he was, and Wilbur starting conversations to make things more interesting. They also teased each other.

Except, the teasing was different. It was back and forth, and when Alex noticed he went too far, he would apologize. Unlike, before they got in trouble, Alex would purposely go low, and Wilbur would be too flustered to go lower.
Also, Wilbur didn't have anything on Alex, he didn't know him that well. Since Alex knew everything about everyone, he was able to make comments that would really hurt Wilbur. Thinking of the years before made Wilbur tear up, and thinking of the present made him feel hopeful, he had never actually enjoyed going to school but, being friends with Alex made it... kind of worth it.

Whenever Wilbur saw Alex in his classes, he found himself admiring Alex's features. He adored everything about Alex, his eyes, his hair (that wasn't being covered by his beanie), his smile, just- everything. Wilbur also liked his personality, his go-getter attitude, and his charisma. Wilbur knew deep, deep, DEEP down, that he was thinking of Alex as more than a friend. But, he didn't want to admit it, he knew what would happen if he had feelings for a man. Not only would he be chased out of town, but Alex would hate him. Which to him, hurt more than having to be forced out of town, he really liked the attention he was getting from Alex.

——————
Wilbur was going to be late for class. He needed to use the bathroom right before second period, but he got distracted, and didn't get out on time to get to class. He was racing to get there, hoping the teacher would excuse him, because he was a "good kid" but he stopped when he heard people in the hallway. Usually he would just ignore the random kids skipping class, and get to his class, but he heard a voice he knew. He heard it from around a corner, and it was slightly muffled, but he could recognize that voice anywhere, it was Alex! And a voice he didn't recognize.... A girl?

TW: FORCED SEXUAL ADVANCES ⚠️

"Nah, sorry, I really oughta get to class, y'know."
"Awwe, cmon, Quackity. We can go to a bathroom and do it in there~"
"N-Nah, I'm good, can you like- go to class or something."
"Awww, haha! Alex, you're so funny!!"
The girl was chuckling, Alex's voice sounded shaky, a far cry from his familiar confident, and strong tone of voice.

"Ahhhh, yeahhh hahahahahha now please go." Alex seemed nervous when he said this, he said the first part in a sarcastic, mocking tone, but when he was telling her to leave, he was genuine. He didn't want to be there.
Wilbur peeked his head around the corner, to see what was happening. He still didn't recognize the girl, but she had her hands on Alex's waist, she was pulling him closer to her, he looked so uncomfortable, as if he might throw up.

"Okay Quackity, enough with the games"
She giggled and pushed him against the locker aggressively, she put one hand on his crotch, and another on his chest. She forced herself onto him and kissed him

"Let's go to the bathroom-" she began to say, but Wilbur wouldn't let this go on any longer. Alex looked like he wanted to cry. Wilbur walked out of his hiding place.

"Yo! Alex, the teacher asked me to come look for you!" The girl and Alex turned to Wilbur with a shocked expression. Then, Alex sighed in relief, he lightly pushed the girl off, and walked to Wilbur.

"Thanks, Wilbur. I- I can't get detention longer than I already have, I'm sorry, But I can't stay."

ADVANCES STOP- safe to keep reading!⚠️

She sighed in disappointment and walked off.
"See you two pussies later" she said in a huff.
When she was gone, Alex jumped up to hug Wilbur

"Thank you so much, god you don't know how much you just helped me" Wilbur looked down at him, Wilbur's face turned bright red. The warmth of Alex's body and his genuine smile made Wilbur smile uncontrollably.
"You're welcome- what was she doing?"
"Fuck, man, I don't- I don't even want to talk about it. Can we just go to the bathroom, I need to- to wash my face n stuff."

"Of course," Wilbur didn't even care about going to class anymore, he just wanted to help Alex. Once they made it to the bathroom, Alex went up to the sink and aggressively washed his face, he had tears in his eyes and his was sniffling. Wilbur leaned against the wall, looking at Alex, he felt immense pity for his friend, he wanted a way to make him feel better, but he didn't know how. Wilbur began to speak up, but Alex spoke first.

"Do you ever get the feeling where like- when a girl like-" he hesitated with every word "when a girl rubs up against you... do you feel like you wanna cry? Do girls even try to get you to fuck them?" When Alex said this; Wilbur chuckled, and responded with;
"Yeah, girls DO flirt with me, you asshole. And yeah, I get that feeling. It just feels totally wrong, y'know?"

"Yeah! Exactly! That's exactly how it feels! It just feels off, and lowkey kinda like... gross? I guess?? I dunno, I used to be able to push this feeling aside n stuff, because girls like to try to get in my pants, yknow? Whenever they did, I just tried to ignore how I was feeling, but recently I haven't been able to ignore it."
Wilbur frowned. He knew exactly how Alex was feeling, he nodded.

"Yknow, if you're uncomfortable with something, you have the right to stand up for yourself. Its not right to ignore how you feel." When these words left Wilbur's mouth, Alex looked at him, he smiled slightly,

"Thanks, man."
"No problem."
They quietly walked back to their classes, waving sheepishly at each other, before heading into their respective classes.