Jackson stood still, his back tense and I wondered if it worked on him. I realised I didn't have the guts to find out and turned back to the dressing room, hiding more than anything.

I grabbed a water bottle and waited behind instead, fussing over Hyun Jin like the child he is.

~

Sun Hee's charm obviously didn't work, Jackson pulling me close as we made out in his car like a bunch of teenagers.

I gave Jackson one last lingering look and kiss before smoothening my clothes and stepping out of his car, turning around and winking at him through the tinted windows as I knew that he was looking. I couldn't wipe the smile off may face and headed back to the changing room, quickly getting ready for the next shoot.

"Jinyoung ah, I won't put at lip tint on you" the makeup noona commented.

I glanced up at her in question and she continued.

"You have to share your lip routine, it's all plump and smooth"

"I... erm. Sure" I stuttered, unable to control my blush.

I went back on set to see Jackson with his messy hair talking to the director, clearly not bothered to fix it. I bit back my smile when he turned and our eyes met, his fingers combing through his hair to neaten it just slightly. Idiot.

Mark

How's the shoot?

I walked to the back of the set to reply Mark, not wanting anyone to peep at my phone. I was typing on my phone with a smile when I almost bumped into Jackson's assistant.

"Jinyoung ssi?" he called out, stopping me from leaving.

"Yes?"

"I don't think you should be playing with Jackson's feelings if you're not serious about him" he said in a low whisper, glaring at me and my phone.

"Who are you to dictate what I feel and do?" I questioned with a frown, locking my phone without replying Mark.

"I've seen how much you've hurt him" he frowned back, his eyes flashing with anger.

"It's our relationship, not yours. You don't get to say what we felt" I rebutted, my anger rising as I knew that he was right. I've hurt Jackson too...

"You've never been there for him" he whispered back frustratedly.

"And you have? You're only there because you work for him" I gritted out, stepping closer to him, knowing that he could ruin anything by shouting out.

"He gets more calls from Mark than you. Texts more with him too" he blurted out, his hands pressed down to his side, looking like he was going to throw a fit.

"Well, thank you for sharing about Mark, your plan backfired because he and I are close friends now" I smirked, annoyed that he was going to try this.

"You don't even know about the times he worked overnight to not go home. You don't know how wrecked he looked when you disappeared. You don't deserve him. You..." he raised his hand in anger and I flinched, anticipating the hit when someone's arm reached out from behind me and blocked it.

I got a whiff of his cologne and realised that it was Jackson, my heart thumping wildly.

"I'm sorry sir, I was thinking about..." Han Sung apologised, staring down at the floor.

"Don't defend me without knowing anything" Jackson replied softly, the anger evident in his posture.

"I'm sorry... but you deserve better even if it isn't me" Han Sung sniffed and I stiffened, wondering what happened between them. A failed relationship he didn't tell me about?