🦋. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 ❀

Start from the beginning

" You? "
Ji eun asked in shock.

" You? "
Taehyung asked in shocked as well. And I can't understand what's happening here.

" You guys know each other? "
I asked as both of them looked at me.

" Yeah. "
She said.

" First of all please come inside. It's awkward having conversation on the porch. "
He said nervously.

Ji eun came inside while we all sat together in the living room.

" Now tell me what's happening here?"
I asked.

" Actually i told you about the airport guy. He is the one. We met at the Paris airport and came Seoul together in the same flight. "
Ji eun said nervously. I can sense how she was hiding her blushed cheeks.

" Yeah. I think you address yourself as ji eun right ? "
He said.

" Yeah. Ji eun. You remember me clearly. "
She said smiling.

"But how did you end up here? "
She asked.

And I told her everything about how I end up here. But I didn't told her about Soobin and sa ra.

" You should be careful. What if he would break his balance ? "
She warned me.

" Yeah. I am sorry. My mind was preoccupied with something. I will be careful. "
I said.

" It's OK ji eunshii... As long as she is fine. It's OK. "
He said.

" Btw you are looking gorgeous. I bet your date would get flat at first sight after seeing you. "
I said in excitement lifting her mood a bit.

" That doesn't helped anyway though... He canceled it. I guess i have to choose a new outfit for the other date."
She said sounding low.

" It's OK. Chill. He told you that he will compensate. It means he is a good guy. I know he will. "
I said encouraging her.

" Yeah. Hope so. I am thinking what might be the problem that he canceled the date. "
She said biting her lips.

And then Taehyung interrupted us.

" Your date canceled today's meeting with you? "
He asked.

" Yeah. "
She replied.

" Can you tell me the name? If you won't mind ? "
He asked hesitantly.

" I don't know. My mom just said that he is heir of the popular billionaire of Paris and Seoul...i guess his surname is Kim. "
She said.

" Are you perhaps Mr. Han's daughter. Han ji eun ? "
He asked catching both of us off guard.

" Dont t - tell me you a - are Kim?? "
She asked widening her eyes.

" Kim Taehyung. "
I completed her sentence.

She gasped at my words. Not gonna lie Taehyung was too taken aback for a moment.

" Means you were my date? And this was the urgent problem ?"
She asked still in shock.

" I guess.... Yes. "
He said nervously.

" So as you guys already know each other....what would be your answers to tell your parents? "
I asked enthusiastically.

" I would like to give a try to Ms. Ji eun. "
He said looking at her.

" Me too. "
She said smiling too.

" Perfect. I guess you guys would make a good pair. "
I said giving them a warm smile and with good wishes.

After talking for sometime Taehyung dropped both of us to my home. And I must say he got much more friendly with us. And it is for good sake as he might be called as ji eun fiance in future.

Currently I and ji eun were sitting on the bed after having dinner at my home. I suggested ji eun to have a night out with me in my house so I can tell her about sa ra and Soobin.

And the moment I explained her everything she literally freaked out for a second. At first she was mad at them. But then she got hold of herself.

" So what are you going to do next? "
She asked.

" Now that we have evidence that she is cheating. I can take my man back from that bitch. He was never hers on the first place. "
I said with rage in my eyes for sa ra.

" And here is the plan. "
She said smirking to me.

" Hmm... Let's start first with her birthday party ceremony. "
I said smirking.

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ .

Are you ready for the new twist??? 😃
Maybe I get little late to post next chapter due to Christmas. But I will try to upload it on Tuesday.

Well Merry Christmas Eve to all my readers. Enjoy this beautiful Christmas with your loved ones and eat too many delicious cakes and dishes.. 🌲