🦋. Tempting

Ji eun pov:

" I almost yelled at his face like an idiot. What will he think about me?
Of course his expression were weird because of my weird actions.

" Hi. We met again. "
His voice was dripping honey.

Like face, like voice. Damn.

" oh hi. Yeah. We met again. Btw I am Ji eun... Han ji eun. "
I greeted him with a smile.

Which he returned back with his handsome smile. I am melting. Someone save me from this handsomeness.

" Ah! So ji eun shii are you going back to Korea? "
He asked while sipping on his juice.

" Yes. I came paris to sort out some of my father's work. Now I am going back. "
I explained. I don't know why i explained my situation to a stranger. But it was feeling that he doesn't seem like a stranger.

" I see. "
He replied.

" You are also going back to Korea? "
I asked.

" Ah yes. I was studying in Paris. Now my studies are completed I am going back to Korea to help my father in his business. "

He explained me too as well.

Means he is a soon to be a CEO. So cool.

After that we didn't talk much and spent our way flight without bothering each other.

Btw he didn't said his name yet.
Leave it! What do I do after knowing it. It's not like that we will met again.

Covering my eyes with a cover I decided to take a good sleep as it was almost 11 pm at night.

Korea : 4:00 pm

A/n pov :

The sun was setting already making the sky yellow and orange. Perfect for a evening walk. Evening looks more cool and breezing in summer days.

It was 4 pm when Yn 's eyes flicker due to a strong headache. Squinting her eyes she opened it while scanning the room holding her head.

Yn - " Ah! It hurts. "
She groaned in pain while grabbing her hairs in  fist.

Sliding her hairs behind the ears she brushed it while making up her messed up face.

Yn - " I must be looking like a clown for sure. "

Getting up from the bed she went inside the washroom to take a good shower.
After undressing herself she stood under the shower letting the cold water touch her warm skin making her calm and peaceful.

Yn - " Hush! At least showering feels good. "
She exclaimed in calmness while closing her eyes enjoying the shower.

The moment she closed her eyes suddenly last night incident started flashing through her mind.

Her words which she told him while being drunk and the comfort he provided her. She remembered everything.

Yn - " I must be an idiot in past life. How will I face him now? Aish!!! "

Stomping her feet she took her shower and came out from the washroom wearing her robe.

The moment she came out her eyes met with his. Who was standing near the kitchen counter organising something.

He noticed her figure.

JK - " Finally You woke up huh? "
He asked.

Yn - " Yeah. "
She said while opening her towel which she has wrapped around her hairs.