( doesn't everyone say? Love increases if we eat foods which is eaten by our loved ones)

" Arini you know, my promotion is happening " I said while pushing that morcel inside of her mouth.

" Really? Dats sho get" She clapped and said with food in her mouth.

" Pehle khao fir baat karo Arini " I told her and passed the water. She drank that.

( eat at first then talk Arini)

I started while eating, " After this promotion, my salary will increase too. We will fix this house, change all the furnitures "

" Accha... Aur mummy papa ke room mein ek AC laga dena " She said.

( yes... And we need an ac in mom dad's room)

I smiled looking at the love she had for my family. mom says Arini is an angel. She never asks anything for herself, thinks of our comfort. At first she won me & now she won my family too. It's her family now.

" But Shrey don't change our bed. "

" Why ? It's broken from a side " I said pointing at the side.

Suddenly I saw her brows wiggling. Ahh..she will say something stupid. " No I like it. It's small and cute and helps us to cuddle "

" Ahh... Don't worry... Now when I got the habit of hugging you while sleeping I'll always do that no matter how big the bed is"

We both laughed.

" Arey Arini hii "

Guess who? Humara pyara Anubhav jisko dekhke mujhe gusse ke alawa kuch anubhav nhi hota... Did you forget that he stays just opposite of my house. And he still disturbs the hell of me.

( our loving neighbor Anubhav who stays just in front of my house and I don't feel anything but anger after meeting him )

I rolled my eyes and quickly pushed another bite in Arini's mouth before she could repoy anything about him.

" Pehle khaogi fir baat karogi " I told her in a strict tone.

( eat first then talk)

" How are you doing Arini? "

" Har roz hi toh puchhta hai Anubhav... Aj apna biwi ka bata na.. Kesi hai Lavanya? " I asked and gave him a biggggg smile which was fake obviously.

( you ask this everyday, today tell me about your wife.. How is lavanya?)

Yes, he is married now too. But still whenever I find him talking to my wife, I feel so annoyed, disturbed and irritated.

" Lavanya bilkul thik hai bhai " He answered passing me a smile. What smile? And how did that smile come? Doesn't he feel jealous when I talk about his wife?

( lavanya is totally okay brother)

" Ap log kese ho wese? Honeymoon ka kya plan hai bhai? " Anubhav asked wiggling his brows as if I was interested in his rubbish talks. But looking at Arini, made me little sad. She was quite. I know I could not take her for honeymoon and I know she will never complaining. It's just the matter of time. Soon when this hard project will get off my shoulder, I'll plan a nice trip for my wife and me.

( how are you guys? What about honeymoon?)

" Planning. " I managed to give him a reply. My eyes were stuck on Arini. I tore another bite and feed her. Then she looked at me while chewing that food. She frowned all sudden making me frown too.