Chasing her into the hotel further and further, i caught her just as the elevator doors closed, her inside.

I'm not loosing her again.

***
Juliette-

Am i in the wrong? I mean.

He wants me now, but do i still want him the way i did?

In England it was so easy to get lost in work, not charge my phone for days and really focus on myself.

I occasionally brought out the old Juliette, whether i was flirting with random men in pubs or just wanting to be carefree for a moment.

Was i willing to give up my last stretch of freedom for someone who i'm doomed to fall for.

Yes.

I am.

I came to the realisation between the car and the elevator, as the doors closed i seen his heart shatter.

I need to get out, getting off at the next floor i bolted down the stairs as fast as i could possibly muster.

Heels are not made for running down stairs. I ended up ditching them after pinging them off my feet as i ran.

As i got to the floor i started at, he was gone, i figured i ruined my whole chance with Lando again. Because i was scared, i am scared.

I'm terrified to give myself to another man again, not after.

Not after my ex.

I gathered all my lost courage and pressed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive. Anxiously holding my phone in case he tried to text or call.

In the 5 minutes since the door closed i got a lot of clarity. I was willing to let fate take its course and let Lando have the love he deserves.

Then again, what about what i deserve, what i want. Who i want.

The elevator doors open to reveal a now distraught Lando Norris, red face, small tear running down his face and a chest full of lost breath.

He hadn't noticed me in his eyeline.

I walked towards him, and pulled him in for a kiss, catching him completely off guard and not letting go until i was certain he got my message.

"i'm sorry" i mumbled, cradling his face in my hand, stroking it with my thumb. His eyes looked at me, all blue and confused. Still unaware of what even happened.

He just nodded his head, confused but i'll give him an explanation when he's relaxed.

***
No words had been said between him and I in the time it took to get to my hotel room. I had slightly mumbled that i was taking him to my room for a talk.

I sat him down on the couch, handing him a glass of wine and then letting myself relax, leaning back on his body as we sat.

After a second i had the sudden need to tell him everything.

From the beginning.

I told him everything from my crazy party life, the day we met and what i thought of him. His face screwed up as i recalled the whole interaction. I told him everything from the nightclub, to meeting Charles and the way Charles made me feel that night.

I said about the plane ride he begged me to get on, the night i kissed him and then went with Charles, I told him every thought and feeling i've had all this time to process and how every interaction made me feel.

He understood, he nodded and agreed occasionally, i even explained the kiss with Louis in that club just the week before. Every. Detail.

***
No one-

Juliette finished her confession, Lando had let her rambled for a solid ten minutes, not saying a word and letting her have the chance to speak.

It was a safety blanket he needed, he spent all this time trying to see the other side of the story and now he has.

Juliette had no intention of ever going to a race after the first one she was dragged to, but then she ended up going to 3 more just to see Lando and Charles.

He understood that both boys gave her different levels of control, Lando being none and Charles being all of it. Now he understood, everything. All of it.

"i forgive you" he said in a way that Juliette knew was true, gently placing her empty wine glass down, she wasted no time and pushed herself onto Lando.

Entrancing him in a kiss he had never had before, a kiss neither of them could muster up a way to try and escape.

A kiss that sealed the deal of forgiveness, one that each of them had been secretly craving from one another. A kiss.

One kiss. The kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb and light up the sky.

***
LONGGGGG OVERDUE.

i'm letting them be happy for a small while. until i plan a way to 'carefully destroy' it all. ;)

MERRY XMAS (she says writing the ending on boxing day) sorry :/

i've been veryyy busy and i plan on being even busier the next few days so updates might slow down.

I love you all! Merry Christmas and Hapyy New Year from Scotland🤍🤍

xoxoxoxoJules❤️❤️❤️