I didnt knew (10)

Start from the beginning

"Uh, kinda of yeah, we leaving in a few hours." Nick said too. "Good, don't leave. I need you to come with me." He said to them. "Why? And where?" Chris asked and nick asked about what he was talking.

"Y/n is in the hospital, I'm on my way to the hospital, please come too." He told them and Chris didn't believe it real. "You both finally get along?" Nick asked happily. "No, but she asked me to come, alanha is with her." He said and still drove as fast as he could.

"Alanha?" He asked. "It's a long story, she came visit me, I'll tell you when you'll be in New York, talk to me soon." He said and hung up the phone. Foucs in the road and on his way to you.

-
It's was already 7pm. You felt like you gonna die from pain, you had every single hour a pain in your body because of the baby. The doctor said that you might have to give a birth soon because you suffered from pain.

Matt still wasn't there, you were nervous, what if he won't see you, or he will show up, and alanha was outside talking to Mary Lou and nick because they were close to you.

Even when you and Matt wasn't together anymore, Mary Lou still text you it came to New York for you to help you with your child so alanha called her to make sure she knew, and she knew, Matt talked to her too.

For a moment you felt this pain again, but it's was a really bad one, you start screaming from pain and the doctor came straight to the room. And it's was the time for this..

You gonna have a baby.

-
"I don't know what to do." You said to alanha who hold your hand. "It's okay.. they gonna tell you." She said and smiled. She watched what the nurse doing and she always made sure you'll be fine. "Where is Matt?" You asked. "On his way. There's a lot of traffic jams on the road." She said again.

"Okay, y/n, you ready?" She asked and you nodded and took a deep breathe. "Here we go." She said. She told you how to move or how to do things she needed from you.

It's was hard for you, it's was really difficult for you to do it, you try your best but you couldn't, you felt like your heart is beating and your body was hurting. You cried for your life, you didn't knew what to do, no one told you how to do it, you never knew.

"Please darling, help me." She said to you again you try your best. "I can't, I can't." You said and they all stopped. "You have too." Alanha said. "I cannot do it if the father of the child is not here." You said to alanha.

"What do you mean, you said he left." Alanha said and you just tried to catch your breath. "No, he left. But the one I choose to do it with is not here, and I'll not be able to do it without him, I can't." You said again.

"He need to see his kid, even if it's not his." You said what made the whole room quite. And you didn't knew what to say or do, you felt the pain you were feeling all those months.

"I need Matt." You said finally. What made alanha took out a breath and you cry again.

-
Matt got into the hospital, he try to ask what room you were and they told him he cannot be there, he kinda of freaked out. He try to ask again and again, until someone came to him. "You're the one who going to meet y/n?"

He nodded softly and smiled. "Come with me, she waiting for you." The doctor said and Matt followed her. When Matt got close to the room he heard all the noise of the room and how many people were there.

The doctor opened the door and he got into the room, when alanha saw Matt she left your side and lead Matt next to you. The doctors start to talk between them and get ready again. "Matt." You took out a little sigh.

"Hey.." he said and held your hand. "I thought I'll never see you again." You said, Matt wipe your tears and smiled. "Me too." He said, he didn't believe it actually real.

"Matt, can you hold her hand please? We want to do it, again." She said to Matt and he nodded, he looked at you and took your hand. "Are you ready now?" She asked you and you nodded, now in complete confidence.

"Okay, start pushing y/n." She said and you did, Matt held your hand tightly and let you cry on his shirt. He talked to you while you were trying your best, he let you curse, cry, or just screaming whatever you need.

And it's finally happened. You heard a child cry after a few moments.

Matt's eyes start watering and alanha too, the doctor held it in her hand and gave it to you, a little girl. You cried when you saw the baby on you, after everything that happened, it's finally here. "Congratulations." She said.

"Hey little girl." You said to the baby in front of you and Matt sat next to you on the bed. "She is beautiful." Matt whispered. You looked up at Matt and hand him the baby.

"No y/n, I can't." He said. "Matt." You said to him. "I can't, I wasn't here, I wasn't there all this time, I'm not the father." He said. "I don't care, you were there, you were in my mind, and for me you were. It's your child too. Even if it's not really yours." You said.

"For me, you're her father. And you're the one I want to be with when I'm raising my kids, even if it's not a wife and husband thing. I want you to be there." You said to Matt.

Matt held the baby and smiled at her, not by the fact he actually a father or someone that gonna be a father, he got back the love of his life. You.

"How do you guys name her?" Alanha asked and you smiled. "Shannon." Matt Said. "Because you told me once that it's was supposed to be your name." Matt said and you smiled. "Yeah, it's a beautiful name, it's cute." Alanha said and laughed.

All of you laughed, you even could swear that your daughter love that.

-
It's been a couple of months since you Matt moved living together again with your child. And since matt moved out of the dorms.

You and Matt was on the beach today, you finally thought you and him deserved a little break from life and go and see the world.

"I'm happy that I'm here with you." Matt said. "Well, me too." You smiled at him. "I think that I never thought I'll be with you again." He said and you looked at him.

"Yeah, kinda of crazy for me too." You said back. "I'm still sorry I left you and Shannon alone and let you deal with her, she is horrible." He laughed. "Thank goodness! You finally found it out!" You laughed too.

"But I love her." He said and smiled. "Me too, she is a cutie pie." You said and laughed.

Matt went silent again before getting up and taking your hand and let you get up too. Matt and you were both quote for a moment before Matt spoke again.

"I'm really happy with you, like really happy that I'm finally able to talk to you again." He said and you smiled. "I mean, I cannot wait spend my whole life with you and your little girl." He said. "Our, it's yours too." You corrected him. Matt laughed and nodded.

"And I wanted to ask.." Matt said before getting down on his knee and taking out a ring. You were shocked. "Will you spend your life with me?" He asked and you nodded and said yes to him. Matt warped his arms around you and hold you tightly to him.

"I love you, I love you so much, I just love you." You said in his arms, not letting him go.
"I love you too. And more." He said and kissed your lips again. You felt like a one piece again when you felt him kissing you.

You felt more then one piece, one piece, and a min piece of you..

And Matt.

-
The end .