But the three people once again kept these things silently in their hearts. This is the best protection for Yingsi.

A few seconds later, Hagiwara Kenji and Morofushi Kagemitsu heard Matsuda Jinpei's laughter. The sound was very soft and a little helpless.

"At first, I really disliked that guy. In short, I couldn't bear to use such embarrassing words as guardian." Matsuda Jinpei whispered, "But later I found out, how could this guy He works so hard, harder than anyone else, and no matter what others say about his unrealistic dreams, he can laugh them off."

Is that smile concealing his inner unhappiness and embarrassment, or is he really having that moment of determination? heart of?

Probably because he observed Eiji from such a sharp perspective in the beginning, he became more and more understanding, so that in the end it was difficult to break away.

It turns out that there are really people in this world who have such strange and dazzling ideas. Those who are protected by Eiji will be so lucky. What I didn't expect was that after going round and round, I would become one of the lucky ones.

"Don't be sad, Zhufu, he is just keeping his promise and fulfilling his wish." That is a concept that Eisi can implement with his life.

After finishing speaking, Matsuda Jinpei looked up and found Zhufu Jingguang looking at him with a complicated look.

"...Hey! Why are you looking at me with that subtle look!" Matsuda Jinpei accused dissatisfiedly. He was obviously comforting this guy!

——That’s of course because you are zero competitor. Zhu Fu Jingguang complained softly in his heart.

But soon, he was relieved, "I know...I know everything." Because from the beginning, Yingsi was such a person.

"Okay, you two, being sentimental is not suitable for today's theme. Isn't it the best time to celebrate Xiao Jingguang's return to the bright side?" Hagiwara Kenji forcefully patted the backs of the two of them, "Don't worry, sir. One day, the six of us will get together again, just like we did in the police academy."

"Of course!"

In the bar, Nakahara Chuuya sat in his usual seat and ordered a cocktail with a friendly alcohol content.

...I wanted to order a glass of arrack to try. I heard that it was the name of Eiji's undercover drink, but out of caution, Chuuya suppressed this inappropriate thought in his mind.

Anyway, he also stocked up on several bottles in his apartment, including arrack from the Middle East, but they hadn't been opened yet.

Whenever he looked at these bottles of arrack, he seemed to see Yingsi smiling at him, so the hand that originally stretched out to the arrack retracted.

Even Chuuya himself couldn't figure out the reason for this bizarre behavior. It seemed that since he knew his own thoughts, he was often in two anxious extreme emotions. At one moment, he was so excited that he wanted to go to Eiji's house immediately. In front of me, I couldn't help but want to avoid it.

The cocktail in front of him was not drunk at the end, and Chuuya grabbed a handful of his hair in annoyance.

Also at this time, a person sat down next to him.