CHAPTER 89

Xavier's POV 

Throbbing with a wild, raw, and primal feeling inside me, my tongue slides deep between her parted lips.

From the moment she stepped into the restaurant, all I could see was her and all I could feel was pure admiration. She looked so beautiful and elegant in that black long dress that I could barely hold myself back from touching her.

The sparkle in her eyes and the smile on her face didn't help in quenching my desire. The thought of being more intimate with each other intensified the heated lust already raging inside of me, filling me with wild and crazy imaginations of what I would do to her.

The car comes to a stop and I flutter my eyes open, my hands on her back and my lips still on her.

I couldn't resist not touching her as soon as we got into the car. She responded with the same energy and I almost lost it.

Lifting my head, I brush back a stray piece of hair with my fingers. We local gazes for a second, breathless from the kiss before I say. "Let's get out of here."

Just like I said back in the restaurant before dragging her out into the car, she gets the message. She seems to be impatient just like I am.

I am trying everything within me to stay calm and not show how urgent and rough I need her. I want to take her in my arms again and kiss her, uncaring about being in the car in the garage of our home. 

From the way she darts her eyes about shyly, I know she wants me as much as I want her.

The car door is pulled open from outside and I turn to the open door after smiling at the blush creeping to her face which makes her lower her lashes.

I step out with her, making our way towards the entrance. As soon as we are in, we make our way towards the staircase in a hurry.

I can't wait to get into the bedroom with her.

I don't know if I was rushing or practically running with her behind me but I know within a split second, we are in the bedroom, stumbling and fumbling with our clothes as our lips meet again.

With a burning desire, she slams my back to the closed door making me smile inwardly at the roughness mixed with the shyness she is emitting.

I try to take control as I cup her cheeks and kiss her with all my heart, pouring my emotions into the slow kiss and earning a low moan from her.

The effect goes to my hardened throbbing and I curse out loudly.

Shit!

I want to be gentle with her but my head is saying otherwise.

I break off our kiss and turn her over, having her slamming her back to the door, her lips slightly parted which makes me kiss her again, this time roughly.

My mouth goes down to the skin of her neck. She lifts her head giving me enough room to explore her neck region.

Suddenly, a sound rings out loudly, jerking us back to reality from a world of our own.

I want to ignore the ringing coming from my pocket but she pushes me away, looking flustered as she bites on her lower lips.

Hugging her petite body to herself, she mutters. "You should take the call. It might be important."

What the hell! Who the hell is calling me by this time of the night? Why does it have to be now when I am all aroused?

Despite my anger at the caller, I nod at her, fishing the phone out with a frown on my face. 

Alex's name flashes across my screen and my frown deepened.

What does he want? Why the hell is he calling?

Without giving it a second thought, I drop the phone back to my pocket before moving towards Jasmine who is now sitting quietly on the bed still holding her body to herself.

She is shy.

She told me she has never been in a relationship before and it makes me wonder now if she has never had sex.

Why is she nervous?

"Aren't you going to pick up your call?" She demands from me with a curious look on her face.

"No", I reply impatiently as I grab her again, wanting to kiss her. She moves back hurriedly.

"You should pick your call", she murmurs, looking all innocent with those sexy brown eyes.

I want to tell her it is Alex and I don't want to pick up his call but I know she won't be glad to hear that. I hoist her up and claim her lips again as my eyes slide shut.

She does not protest or disengage like I think she will. She holds onto me dearly as if her life depends on it.

I lose it totally.

I grab her leg, throwing it over my waist, deepening the kiss as we begin to fumble with our clothing too.

I don't fumble. 

I know what I want and I get it.

Just then, my phone begins to ring again and I want to curse Alex so badly for wanting to ruin this moment.

With annoyance, I let go of Jasmine carefully before picking my phone up again so I can shout at him to leave me the f**k alone.

But this time, it isn't Alex's name that is flashing on the screen. It's Catherine.

I look at Jasmine from my peripheral view. 

Why the hell is Catherine calling me? What for?

Jasmine's eyes collide with me and she smiles. The type of smile that is so contagious that always make me smile back no matter what.

"You should pick up", she encourages, not knowing it is Catherine this time not Alex.

Ignoring the pleasure searing through me and the ripples of nervousness at the thought of wanting to finally consummate my marriage with a woman I have been married to for four months, I pick up the call and place it on a loudspeaker.

"Xavier!" The loud voice booms out, making Jasmine raise a brow before staring at me with her jaws wide open. "I have something for you."

I don't say a word. Jasmine is still watching with surprise.

"Are you there?"

She doesn't hear anything.

On a normal circumstance, I wouldn't have picked up the call but I did because Jasmine asked me to thinking it was Alex. If I didn't, there was no way on earth she would have believed it wasn't Alex calling and I wasn't looking for excuses not to talk to Alex.

I am about to disconnect the call when Catherine utters impatiently. "I know her secret now. I mean your wife. She isn't who you think she is. She isn't Andre but also Nicholas' daughter. She is Andre's twin sister, Annabel…"

Suddenly, I press the disconnect button and it goes off.

Jasmine and I share a look and we both burst out laughing. I put my phone on silent so as not to be interrupted for the third time tonight while we get to work.

When I move back to meet her on the bed, there is a look of confidence and determination on her face.

"Xavier?" she strokes my beard, kissing my cheeks which makes me hold her as I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. "Let's remarry."

My eyes flicker open instantly as I exclaim. "What?"

"Let's remarry", she repeats, smiling down at me and looking extremely sexy with her gown straps almost off. "This time, as Annabel Moore and Xavier Ravarivelo."

It isn't a suggestion.

It is a decision she just made with that single silly phone call from Catherine.

"And on that night after we are married, we can consummate our marriage", she includes, with the innocent smile still on my face while I jerk upright.

"What?!" I exclaim loudly, not knowing if I am more shocked by the idea of waiting to consummate our marriage after we are remarried when I am fully aroused already or by the sole idea of a re-marriage.

****
😂😂😂